Friday, March 03, 2017

Thursday, March 2: A Cooler Day Working like a Rented Mule

 After a very very windy evening and early morning eyebrows myself out of bed and ate   y breakfast. I then went to the bus stop and cut the seven bus to the trolley. From there I caught  the EL and headed into work. I goT there about 15 minutes early so I finished up the  cleaning that I had started after work yesterday. I clean the keyboard   hich was really very gross. I think got to work and study cleanup of the   ncomplete ACE forms. I also worked on a pile of prints for cases that were given to me to schedule several weeks   ago. They were mostly done but there were still some left. There  were 6 car fares that I didn't write up yet and I got nailed on 2 of them. They act like they do recognize I'm doing 2 people's work but every so often they lose sight of that.   There are things that they make an extra priority! I ate my lunch at my desk and really just worked all   he way through the afternoon. My supervisor seem to be a little bit on   dge today. Well I went back and closed out the ones that didn't shop and got a hold of one or two others and we scheduled for tomorrow.   omorrow March 3, 2017 has become pretty filled up with appointments. When I left work about 5:13 PM.   'm supposed to meet folks at Starbucks at 16th and Walnut. I'm going to be up 15 minutes late as usual.   They have Xfinity Wi-Fi in the subway but you have to login but sometime to login doesn't even show up. They can't even let people have Wi-Fi in the subway   ithout a big to do there so cheesy that Comcast I am so lucky I don't have to be stuck with   hem! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ anyhow it is cooler outside as of 5:39 PM but it's comfortably chili with  a winter coat on and a hat. I just got a regular coffee instead of decaf Americano and Larry and   eith are here. It's 5:48 PM group starts around 6 PM well news outside my 1420  bubble,attorney General Jeff sessions is going to accuse himself about Russian connections to the Trump campaign. Some Republicans  were even ask him to do that so that's probably the only reason he did it. Oh well at least you did it. I was mentioning to Larry that I sleep a lot better now.  much easier stay up at group. I noticed have a meeting it was praising Trump for acting like a president.   o lame he is president that's the minimum requirement. this article says the media are courtiers looking for a king. The media   onsistently does that! I like the nice media critique. It's bad when van Jones who supposed to be some kind of little giant starts gushing it's  really embarrassing.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ต
Well group started late and ended late it was 645 and we started and we ended around 8:45 PM.I then caught the 32 bus from Broad and Walnut to the 24th Street. I then got home and I had some leftover pasta which was pretty tasty. I went upstairs want some Seth Meyers an I fell asleep with the nightlight on. 

No comments: