Friday, March 24, 2017

Thursday, March 23: I Start w/ 24° End Hopeful

 I surprised myself by waking up with at the alarm being set. I got up and it was 7 o'clock and I figured    could show up to the a.m. meeting since I snuck a couple minutes of extra sleep. I got there and   t seem like a really good meeting I missed part of it. It is really cold outside! It was 24° when I   irst got outside and was waiting for the bus. Before I caught the bus hung out with Tom and his greyhound  bishop. He's been doing very well on Zoosk which I don't like that much. I had a mutual like on OkCupid today and fortunately is exceedingly  rare. It doesn't take guarantee you anything but get your foot in the door I suppose. I got to work on time  and I'm thawing  out. And a lot of interview today. Lands at 1 o'clock I had five people that I saw. Maybe it was   ix. And then decided I wanted a tuna sandwich so that's what I got.
Well I saw a couple people after I had lunch and then 4:45 PM there was somebody who came in and I didn't know they were there. The front area seems to have their communications problems . I saw it wasn't hard and then I was kicked out of the office by the ADA as usual. I'm pretty tired. I could use like a 1520 minute power nap and I feel a hell of a lot better. Well the big news of the day in the outside world is this. The Obamacare repeal bill vote was postponed. The leadership of the Republican Party did not have enough votes.The Obamacare repeal bill vote was postponed. The leadership of the Republican Party did not have enough votes. Estimates for from 4 to 23 vote short. I'm afraid the wind up getting their way anyhow. Just like Bill Clinton got his first budget past and present Obama got his health care past no president likes to have their first major legislative efforts fail! The CBO analysis otherwise Republican bill shows the same result the same people and insured and less deficit reduction.  Well I got on the EL got a very quick power nap. When I woke up the train was packed!
 
Well, I went to group and I was really tired and wanted to sleep but I managed to stay awake and revive myself. I talked about the effects of Klonopin. I came home and started to get to slice of pizza and mellow out for the night. I had a really nice conversation on the phone last night it was good way to start the end of the week

No comments: