Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday, March 15: After the Snow

 Well I got up early enough to get to the sunrise. The bus had a slight detour so I had to walk down the Pennsylvania  Avenue to catch the 48 bus. After all that I took the 21 and got to work about 8 minutes early.  My goal was to clean up the mess that I incurred on Friday. I got most of the urgent stuff done. I just didn't do the income from   yft. That's amazing my voice text spelled it correctly. My supervisor wasn't in so I had a day runs pretty much left alone. It's good to be inside considering it's pretty damn cold   utside. I did see a couple people and they were OK.   ne of them was pretty incensed but we came to a stalemate she'll get a job or be in the strange process. She seem confident you'll get the job so it was OK. I had a can of Progresso soup, some chips, and a Pepsi for lunch today. It was a   retty late lunch   ut I wasn't all that hungry. After I eat lunch I plug the way   t the alerts and finish the latest group of 25. This is about the point where I'm most caught up I go down   o about 15 or so. But there's at least 2 to 3 days of alerts  that are going to be plummeting on top of me when my supervisor comes back  tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy the moment I only have 15 alerts. When I left only   bout eight minutes late. That's a far cry when I was caught sitting at my desk at 5:25 PM by the  DA I did not want to get caught that's  for sure. I signed out early and then I looked out and got a message from Pat that he was making vegetarian pasta. I took that offer right away.  
I decided I needed a warm cup of coffee so I went to the greenline on 40th St. Nice young lady at the counter steamed up my soy milkand it was very nice and warm. Ask her about that she had pets and I said this is my artist card and she offered if I wanted to put my work up there and I said sure. So I gave her my number and an Instagram address and we'll see what happens. It was pretty exciting. Got to Pats and then went out and got the drinks penetrated. It's still pretty cold outside. It's 27° as of 5:52 PM. Pat 

made this vegan pasta. It was really good. We also had some blue corn chips. Pretty damn hungry. We then watched a show about the rise of the Ottoman Empire. In between movies Pat turned me onto this Choral group that sings really nicely. There are from England. When did up just hanging around an and chilling out. I went back to get some more drinks for both of us and I got lunch for tomorrow.  I ended up doing some online browsing which was pretty interesting.

No comments: