Monday, March 06, 2017

Sunday, March 5: The Cold Rages

thanks  Well, I didn't feel any better.In fact that had a little worse so I slept in after eating  breakfast till about 3 PM. I had soup for a late lunch and lie down for the remote for the day. Sharon then thought to be a nice idea to go to Little Pete and get  out of the house for a change. She didn't work all weekend which   s a first. She usually works on Saturdays or sometimes both days during the weekend. I hope she doesn't get the cold that I've got that would suck for her.   hat a little Pete's and I either huge chicken cheesesteak. That was yummy and the coffee was good too. I then took Uber to 19th and Walnut to help a dude get into the church and make the coffee. I then made a social call at Saxbys and set a little Larry and  Veronica and a friend of theirs. Natalie showed up as  well. I brought my laundry with me. I then took the 21 bus out to you do we do laundromat. I dropped off laundry picked up a bag. I then got   y Pakistani Indian food for the week. I got    bucket of chickpeas and enough of the Kati sandwiches. I simply call them frozen samosas.   nyhow it's good to get that stuff done. Because I have a feeling when I go to work tomorrow I'm just gonna want to come on crash.

No comments: