Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday, March 21: Return 2 INTERGROUP

 Well I got up on time to shop at sunrise just a little bit late. I wanted to make the  business meeting and so to get back in the fold. Part of me didn't want to get   p because I have an appointment at 5:30 and I tend to be tired around 530 to 630 when I get up   arly. It rained last night and right now it's cool  and cloudy but there's no wind and it's not raining. I have my usual Tuesday Thursday with packed appointments.   ell I became Intergroup rep again. In fact they thought I was I was written down as still being the Intergroup   ep even though I gave it up about a year ago. Well I got in the work and a lot of my clients   idn't show up till the afternoon. I think I have about a 50% show rate today. I had five people report jobs   nd other maintenance activities. I was working pretty hard it was left mostly alone  by my supervisor. The Republicans are already making excuses for TrumpThis article spells this out!! Could  you imagine if this were Hillary Clinton going under this they be writing up articles   f impeachment fast and you can pour a bowl of cereal. With the sun came out after it being a  dreary day with rain. I fortunately miss the rainfall. I'm now heading into my   ppointment. I suppose I'll share all the goings-on since I last was at the appointment. I keep the   ppointment and it was very intense but good. Really actions and when  I came home I ate and just fill asleep for 2 1/2 hours. We later, I had a little bit   ore to head and went to the CVS. I then came home watching YouTube videos. I watched  Jimmy Kimmel and the   aily Show. Later the next morning at 3 AM I watch the Phillies versus the Royals game six.  

No comments: