Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday, February 28: A Warm Day for Work and be a Treasurer

 Good day. Today is Tuesday, February 28 last day of the warmest February   nd record we've had three days of over 70° which is never happened before. Yes I read that in a real newspaper not on Facebook or BuzzFeed. Speaking of news,  
PGW seeks 11.3% rate increase, citing warming weather patterns. So people using less of PGW so they have to charge more for it. Is that the law of supply and demand? Or is that the opposite because we're dealing with PGW the cities worse utility! Anyhow Sharon got up and she pointed out that my hat dropped off right next to a car. I took a picture of it and it indeed was my hat! I just cited to wear my winter coat but have a short sleeved shirt that's a little bit warm. Will see if I don't get as hot as I got yesterday. The 48 bus took a while and it was pretty packed but a woman kind of pushed towards the back and I took her direction and found a seat. I could see why you don't want to go back there it's a home of cute little yuppies thriving and meeting as we sit on the bus. Anyhow I got on the EL and got off at 60th St. by mistake. I think it's him about equidistant from wor from the 56th Street station. I got to work on time. I then saw most of my 12 people by the time I ate lunch around 1:45 PM. Only a few of them didn't shop. I had a 75% show rate which is very good. My next thing is to go to the TD bank and get some kind of statement and subtract that by the $400 that I wrote checks against on Sunday. And then tempting to make my first meeting as the district treasurer. I miss the December one because I was away in Canada and I missed the January's because I just flaked out. In the world outside my ridiculous bubble, some states are pushing for restrictive boating laws. I think they figured with Jeff sessions as Attorney General and Trump is president the fridge won't want to do anything about voter participation. Since voter participation or at least increased voter participation doesn't help Republicans. Well tonight's the State of the Union address by President Trump. In Trump's speech, here are five things to watch. This is according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. Well I got to the business meeting half hour early. This afforded me time to organize when I was going to say. Overall it went OK. I did not have quite enough detail of what I groups donated. Now I know. I was pretty shaky but as the meeting went on and I got prepared and started to feel better. Well I watch some of the Trump speech and I probably will not watching make a speech again it was full of it 

No comments: