Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tuesday, August 30: Exhaustion Takes Over @ the End

What a very odd sleep. I had to sleep in late. It was cool enough that I didn't have to crank up the air air conditioning. I need to put the fan and that was good.
Funky View of Bus Stop
Well I got up waited for the 48 which was running
My Phone Bill Video
slow but it wasn't crowded and there wasn't any unnecessary traffic tie ups this morning. This
Market Street
is a good thing because otherwise out of been very late. As it was I arrived at work around 9:13 AM. I just thought it since I didn't have 15 client scheduled on Tuesday
19th Street
for a change that I go to the fresh grocer
Today's Selfie Tired
and get some food. I was feeling pretty hungry so I got a bunch of yogurts, peanuts and bananas.
On the EL
Yes, I did get an iced tea.
It's 11:34 AM and I'm gonna finish up my report and actually
Leaving Work
started thinking packet or 2. Makes going to be in West Philly around 8 PM so I think I'll adjust my
Add caption
plans accordingly. I might even get a ride back to my house. Well after work and I made it to my appointment
5:15pm
at 5:35 PM and it was pretty decent. I did find myself repeating myself but it was overall pretty good.
Construction
Afterwards I felt really tired and exhausted like I did earlier in the day. I was heading to
Add caption
West Philly on the 21 and decided to get off the 22nd that. I just need to take a nap and go home.
Here
I napped for approximately an hour and it was wonderful. I didn't meet Meg but we had a nice phone call. I think
Was Going to Go to W. Philly
got up from my nap and had a small dinner prepared  by Sharon. It was kind noodles out of the box
Homeward
and premade things planned. It was a refreshing difference in food. I got reacquainted and you
At Biships
can catching up. I then went back to sleep but later on got hungry and had a bowl of cereal and
Dinner
then crashd for the evening.

No comments: