Monday, August 22, 2016

Saturday, August 20: a Hot Day 2 Start Pet Sitting and Something New

Good day everyone out there. It's a really warm day out but it's not quite as disgusting as it had been last week. When I got up this morning, I thought it with
OCF
the week day. So I think it's 9 o'clock
33 Bus
and I'm freaking out about the tile up Uber. I only stopped with Hoover because I wanted
30th Street
them to pick me up at the coffee shop. Shortly there after I realized it was Saturday morning. I had turned
52nd Street
down the volume on my alarm and mother nature called and that Hillary and I got up. I went to the
Along S. 52nd Street
clubhouse this morning since nobody was going to meet in Old City.  Before going to the clubhouse
Sidewalk at 52nd Street
I want to the OCF and listen to my favorite video and did some people watching. That was
Add caption
pretty fun. The meeting wasn't bad it wasn't crowded. I'm used to it being packed at 9:55 AM.
Mambo Movers. I Worked 4 Them
After that meeting I then went to catch the 33 bus towards downtown so I can head out to West Philly.
McDonald's at 52nd Street
When I got to 30th St. I just realized the trolleys were shut down for the day due to the routine summer
Huge!!
repair they make every year. So I had to take the EL to 52nd St. Once I got the 52nd St., I walked South on 52nd
Heading to 
towards Malcolm X. park. It was pretty damn hot most to walk except the shaded area. I eventually
Hallway of the Dogs
got to 50th and Hazel and got to the place. The little dogs were happy to see me and we had a nice
At Coffee Mart (e.g Sam's)
walk and they did their stuff. I fed them and hung out at the house to charge my phone. I then went to
Coffee Market  which used to be Earth Cup what used to be Sam's Place. I got a water and a Pellegrino
Pat's Abode

Coke at Pat's
walked for a little while and then when I got the Spruce Street, I decided I would catch a cab just so
Pat Doing Self-Portrait
I could get the patch before 2 o'clock. It told me he was going somewhere too. I got the path and he
Pat's New Dog
was sleeping actually and we just hung out for about an hour. He got me my money back I got a
He is Further Along Here
soda and a public beach lunch and just relax for a while. I also updated a little bit of today's blog.
49th Street and Locust
The  3:15 PM 21 bus showed up about 8 to 10 minutes late. I got off the bus and I still had to walk about 6 minutes to 30th St. I made the bus with about
Bus Stop Near Pat
3 minutes to spare. I'm gonna have to ask Meg
Train to Ardmore
to pull her into Wawa 711 to get the drinks. I just didn't feel like carrying around a bunch of
cold drinks with it get warm. Also,  I didn't want to lug them around in the heat. After I get off at
30th Street Station
Ardmore next stop is in Harleysville PA.
It's a party being thrown by my friends fellow employees at
I am Taking the 3:39 Train
her job. Well we took our time and we got there in about 45 minutes. And the ride went smoothly and
Riding Past Narberth
we had a good conversation about all kinds a topics. We arrived at the place and they had quite the spread. There's hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob and veggies too.
Meg
There's also potato salad fruit
The Owner's Art
and I had a little bit of coffee to end the proceedings. Two of the people are going to Ghana for 2 weeks. There were many other people that were interesting as well.

No comments: