Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday, August 22: Great Weather Mellow at Work and Dog Walking

Cool Morning on 24th Street
Well I got up around 7:05 AM this morning. That seems to be a good time to get up and take care the dogs and then be able to get to work on time.
West Philly in the AM
Doing sunrise semester and the pets in the morning
Add caption
it's going to be too much. It's a really nice pleasant summer day. The humidity is the lowest it's been all month! I I walk the puppies and then on the way to the bus I went to coffee market formally Sam's
Funky Ole West Philly
Another Dog Walker
place and I saw Jeff Strong from the days of yore. Yes down "Gregory" was doing and that was that. I continued
The Mini Pins
on to work and made it with about six minutes of spare. Next I I made it to work and started doing 
some cleanup today.. That he needed to be done after all the people I saw very tempted to see last Thursday. So I'm working a little slow but I don't feel completely exhausted so
Yesterday's Rain

Jeff
that's a good thing.
Add caption
It's warm but it has a breeze and it's not that humid. Well the rest of the day I had to yogurt,
On the 21 Bus
 bananas and some talk drink to get through the day. I went through my sanction with an organized
Work Break
it so hopefully Wednesday when the class office is closed I can do work in the other district. We are
Fresh Grocer
going to Liberty District on Wednesday cause they're shutting the office down to the PECO problems like they did last month doing the Democratic convention. Well I left work and headed straight down to Center City. I first went to coffee Joe and decided that I would take big steps and catching 
up with my blog posts. I went to the Monday night beginners meeting about 15 minutes late. It was a
57th and Market
City Street
good meeting even though I missed part of it. I  hung out a little bit afterwords and took the 21 bus to
Blogging at Coffee Joe
49th and Chestnut. I want ahead and walk the dogs. They left our own huge mess in the back.
Entering Coffee Joe
I had to spend about 20 minutes to pick up poop and drying piss that was in there. Fortunately she
Funky T-Shirt
has a lot of deodorizing cleaner. I also had the windows open so it wasn't really that bad smelling. I
Outside Coffee Joe
talked on the phone for a while with mag and headed on down to catch the 21 bus if I could down
Meeting Break at 19th and Walnut
to 42nd St. to get something to eat and visit Pat. Find it up walking the entire way because the bus didn't
233 S 49th
show up. I got myself a Samosa and then I got myself a treat at three, beach. I was really hungry. I ended
The Croyden Apts
up eating and  going to sleep and Pat made a sketch of me sleeping. He put it up on Facebook. At least
Dana Mandi Store
I wasn't mouth breathing during my sleep that would've been bad. I ended up sleeping overnight I
Pat's Sketch of Me 
was very tired. It was a nice Monday

No comments: