Monday, August 08, 2016

Monday, August 8: Travel Day. Toronto to New York

I Was Told there was a Stabbing
Good morning it's 7:37 AM. I arrived here in Toronto around 6:15 AM. I strolled around base Street and
Add caption
then I ended up here, I'm at the place called the 2nd cup next to it is near iron building @ Front Street
Add caption
and Church. It's fairly close to the hospital I stayed at several months ago. But it was a bit long
Old Parliament Building
but I so we got into the groove of spacing out on the bus. It's funny every so often I go back-and-forth between Rogers and AT&T for  wireless service.
Cool Bldg in Toronto
I didn't notice that before when I crossed into Canada.
Historic Building
I get home at 1:30 AM tomorrow morning Tuesday morning. I'm gonna walk back but maybe
My Go To Place
I can figure out the train or cab up to that back to the bus depot. Well I had a "hitch sandwich on an English
Breakfast
muffin. I updated my blog posting. I still need to add more to a couple of them but it least I made
Uber Works in Toronto
some progress on that. It's 8:56 AM and we're gonna have a packed bus 2
Buffalo. It's 9:41 AM
9am Scheduled Departure
and the bottom I think you have to arrive.
Well, the bus ride was uneventful. It's now 1:18 PM and
Bus was an Hour LATE!
roll getting off the bus to be inspected. Customs is very strict. All  of the luggage has to be x-rayed. We then we get our passports  checked & everything is taken off the bus. Next, take   the luggage and ask
Waiting at Customs
Inside Customs
her back in the bus and go to the Buffalo  terminal. Pretty efficient  EH??
We are 45 min
A Quick Glimpse at Buffalo
behind schedule🙄😞. I know we should have already been leaving for 
Syracuse. Much help
A Quickie Shot
to 12 PM they give us a 5 to 10 minutes stop in Buffalo the switch drivers. So I'll be home in about 12 hours. Final destination is New York and then if were not too late will make the 11 o'clock bus going to Philly. It is now 2:30 PM we will be leaving Buffalo shortly we are running an hour and 15 minutes late as of now. The five-minute stop turned into a 20 minute stop. We will stop at Syracuse for short time then to New York City.  We're  arrived   in Syracuse  New York now. I am really really hungry.
The bathroom in the back of the bus is STINKING  really bad. There's this person  who keeps coughing. It's gross it's 5:31 PM we arrived at the very cute rep stop. It wasn't a moment to
Blogging 
soon. The driver said 10 minutes and it's been closer to 20 with the good thing. I ordered at Subway version
On I-80
of a Philly cheese steak some chips and a Coke. I'm just really glad that they at least had one place
Going to Syracuse
to eat besides a Dunkin' Donuts. I needed a meal not just the snack. I went into the bus and
Syracuse NY
further away from the stinky restroom. I'm in Syracuse New York. We arrived  @ 5:13 PM for a 10 minute rest. It's  turned into  a nice leisurely 30 minute rest stop. I'm now eating a Subway version
Fellow Passenger
Subway Cheesesteak
of a Philly cheesesteak. It's not bad. 
I was hungry as anything. It's 5:46 PM our 
next stop will Binghamton
Add caption
New York. 
We just went to Binghamton New York. The restaurant had a lame vending machine and the
Bingamton New York
driver told me back in two in The rest stop had a lame vending machine and the driver told us
Bus Stop in Bingamton
to be back in 2 minutes but we actually had about 10 minutes to get something to eat before heading
Pennsylvania
Manhattan around 7:25 PM we entered Pennsylvania.  We will be driving by Scranton
On the Road
on the way to New York City. I kind of settled in to the ride and I feel OK right now. I hope  2 get tired
On I-81
 Rest Stop in Gouldsboro
and get a little shut eye like I did earlier in the ride. We cruised by Scranton and the sun set for the night. We took another pit stop in a town called Gouldsboro Pennsylvania. I decided to get a 20 piece chicken nuggets at Burger King. They ought to hold me up for the next 4 hours We will be arriving in NYC at  approximately 1030. That will give me a half hour to catch the last bus to Philly. It's 8:49 PM in the bus driver know me be New York and 30 p.m.… For 11 o'clock. I don't want to jump on my nugget and had a good day. I'm hoping to fill me up and make me tired. I got them I want to keep my beverage cool. Larry went fishing and seem to really enjoy it. My friend Leslie and make me hurt it April from Sault Ste. Marie. Flo also was in touch with me and we
exchanged messages along this long ride. And knew who the real world Olympic Games Rio Brazil have begun. The US men and women swimming have done very well. Next,
Last Stop Before NYC
 50 Republican national security experts wrote they could not not support  Donald Trump.  They called
My Mobile Office in Dark
him in danger new national security. M conservative friends are not believing but facts are not opinions.

No comments: