Monday, August 08, 2016

Friday, August 5: Trip on the Trans Canada Highway

A Chipmonk Visits
Good morning. I am here in Flo's camper. I just had 3 bowls of cereal and now having coffee. It's very nice here and the sun is out. I got up at 9am. I have been
Breakfast
sending   long messages sie I can't use SeriπŸ˜³πŸ€” I have to type all my messages unless I have WIFI. It's doable but much slower. My family would love to
Harmony Beach
Morning Coffee
hear that I can't use Siri. πŸ˜œπŸ™ƒ 
The campsite is near Lake Superior. You can see the lake from
Trans Canada Highway 
a distance. I will send you a photo as soon I can get some WIFI. 
That is a challenge 4 sure.am
Fun Tourist Stop
going to Chippewa Falls which is about 40 min north. I 
popped my buttons on BOTH my shorts and
Yummy
Flo sewed them back onπŸ€“✌🏽️
Today is much nicer. There is a stiff breeze and the
Across From Flo's Cool Spot
temp is about 8 degrees cooler. The AA meeting camp-out starts at 7pm tonight  It's now 12:05 Pm and
Flow Hiking
We went to go sightseeing. Well drove on the Trans Canada Highway going North. We first went to see Chippewa Falls. It was interesting. We went on a short hike which was very cool. Flo tells me the water level is way below what it was in the past couple years due to drought.
Flo and Lake Superior
Add caption

No comments: