Sunday, August 21, 2016

Friday, August 19: Payday and My Favorite Video

Good day everybody I had the best night of sleep I've had in two weeks. And it shows. I seem to have to get reach a point of exhaustion to force me to lie down
RyBread
and stay down. That sounds a little funky.
Fairmoun
Anyhow it's sunny & warm but there's a nice breeze and humidity is way down from what it was we
Meeting
could go. Today at work was a day to clear up paperwork and computer generated work so I
18th and Fairmount
might start fresh next week which begins on Monday, August 22. I did my 155 and 156 alerts but I have
Another Warm Day
a bunch of 150 alerts that I can review and knock out by Monday. It got much warmer as the day
Greetings 
progressed. It's not stifling though but it certainly is warm. I had half of a chicken cheesesteak for lunch
Commuting
along with three yogurts a banana and some cherry tomatoes that I got from Sharon. It was quite a
How Long They Talk
hearty lunch for sure. I'm bringing the rest home. I was very fortunate that when I left work I was able
57th Street
to change into my shorts and T-shirt and catch EL pretty quickly after I got off the EL, I walked up JFK
16th Street
Blvd and a 33 was coming up JFK and I caught it as it was stopping. It's nice not having to wait
Heading Home
  for your connection.
Well I went to the OCS and order myself my decaf iced
Americano. Decided I catch up with my blogging. I've been in the mood for flashback everything
Interesting
tied been in the OCF Coffeehouse. First they been playing Bowie  the Stones  now they're playing
My Head From Above
the Kinks . I also heard to Elton John song as well. This is a still from a YouTube video. Somebody
Feb 23rd 2011
made a comment and YouTube let me know that someone recently commented. Check out the old phone from February 2011He is a complete video from February 23, 2011. This was eight
OCF Coffee
Add caption
months before I left Millville. This got me and my flashback mood as well. 
https://youtu.be/ZAsAoZQ6hN4
This is my October
Add caption
2011 blog postings. It starts from late October to early October and you can see the moments
Add caption
where my life changed
Well I stayed at the OCF till closing and had a nice
Fairmount Ave
time with one of the employees there. She humored me & it was pleasant. I came home and Sharon was chilling
Add caption
and it was good. I was talking to Amy and looking through this App called Imgur.
Bus Stop

If it's not that I discovered this remake of a song from the "Marriage of Figaro". The other night I really been
Funky Clouds and My Space
fascinated by it and forgot to copy the link. I was talking to Amy and was paging through it and it came
Butters
up and I went nuts for it. You'll love this I do!! Its like falling in love again!!!
Sharon came upstairs and treating me to her delicious homemade
The Ring of Fire
chili. It was quite tasty and I think they're perfectly for it. I also finished my other half of the chicken
cheesesteak I had bought at lunch. Do you text pictures don't quite capture the essence but give you
Plays This While Ladies Hearts Pound
a slight idea of how cool this video is. I also watch the Colbert  show and they had Triumph the
insult dog presenting some books he read they were pretty funny


No comments: