Monday, August 08, 2016

Saturday, August 6: Thrills at Blueberry Hill Campground

Good day one and all, I woke up at 8am and thought I might have a tough time getting a ride since Flo had alot to take care of today. She did mange to give me
Collin's Camper
a ride back to the campground.
Collin and April
That was very nice of her. We had a beginners panel and then we had an American panel.
Chillin at the Igloo
I was asked  to do in the last minute of course I was a little bit nervous, but it was a positive experience.
Getting the Pies
After the American panel, there was a pie eating contest. I decided to enter. We had our arms tied
Contestants
behind our backs with string. Each of us got a really delectable looking pie. Mine was a blueberry pie. I thought I did pretty well but I was about 6th place out of about 10. I had a good time now is pretty funny bunch of us decided to head down to the beach which is close to the blueberry campground where the conference is located. Flo borrowed another woman's car and we drove halfway down and then we walked in The rest of the way. The beach is really pleasant and it was
Near Where We Went Swimming
pretty hot outside. The water with very mild as  well. Oh after the beach I was pretty tired from all the stimulation & fun I took a nap.
I napped for about an hour and a half and then I got up
On the Beach with Friends
Nice Water
to go to dinner. April, Colin, and I were late for dinner. So Colin made a really delectable treat for
Mark's Angels..
dinner. I must say it was better than the one serving up over at the Igloo. We did see the guest speaker
Add caption
and then the countdown. After that I finished up the delectable dinner and we hung out and I updated
The Person is Okay :)
my blog a little bit. We fooled  around and took some selfie's. Collin  then borrowed some of
Blueberry Hill
my pictures to put on his album of photos from this weekend. He put them on his Facebook page.
Collin Grill
 I ended up sleeping in Collin's  well appointed trailer. He was playing pretty good tunes on stereo.
Nice Spread 
I slept in one of the four function in the rear of the trailer. I took pretty good pictures today. It was a
Having Fun
 very full and busy day. Instead of being in a run around, I was busy making new friends and admiring the
Thinking Good Thoughts
scenery that surrounded me. I'm very impressed wit Lake superior. That's an awesome body of water
April
that for sure. I haven't seen a weight limit who queen than late. In Canada. I'm hoping it near Mackinac
The End of the Night
Island and Ariel Wisconsin Minnesota and Michigan. 

No comments: