Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday, August 10: Busy Day at Work. Visit Pat

I got up late so I headed into work and got in about 9:15 AM. It didn't feel all that boiling hot this morning.
Demolition
I texted a few folks and went on my merry way to work. Today I don't have my appointment
Its Summer and War
because the woman I was saying is having a baby.  I got to work and immediately got
48 Bus Shows Up
why am with a whole bunch of alert. About 25 to 3155 and 156. In addition I got about 31 150 alerts.
A Bit Overwhelmed
Or after work, I decided to head straight downtown and go to a meeting. I decided instead to hang out him some
A Kind of Day
steps of 12th and Walnut and think about what I want to do. I then walked back
toward 19th and Walnut. And did a lot of people watching. I did a whole lot of meandering. In the heat. At 7 o'clock rolled around it's starting to cool off. I'm just in a mood where I just undecided. I feel like one of those low information
Nice Building
Add caption
voter it. Folks who don't know much unpacked but rely on impressions from outside sources to make
New AT&T Store
their opinion and and decide. Well, I decided that I'm just going to stay in the cool coffee house
I Like Looking Up
and then catch a 21 madhouse and relax for a moment. My phone will run out of battery call Amy soon.
Outside Coffee Joe
I'm at 12% I'm going to try to see how long this will last. I didn't bring my cord. Without my cord my extra power supply doesn't mean anything. I am going to Pats. In the meantime I will call Amy and touch base with others before the phone dies. Well I caught the 21 bus to West Philly. Once I got to Pats place, I Kabobbish and go out veggie combo. It was quite tasty. We watched an airplane disaster movie. Towards the end of the movie,  The movies was good 

No comments: