Friday, August 19, 2016

Thursday, August 18: Interview Day and Larry's Birthday

24th Street
Good day if you're out there in a long hot summer of 2016. After getting home from Pat I showered went to bed for a few hours and then got up finally @
Tall Woman with Rental
8:13 AM. I attempted to wake up early but I knew my ass would be dragging forever with
Someplace Different
all the interviews that that I had planned today.
Why got into work
19th Street Waiting
about five minutes late. And there was somebody already waiting for me to be seen. The influx of
Morning Clouds
 people was pretty steady. There was a slight low late in the morning. Then it picked up a bit around
Add caption
12:30 PM and continued till about 4 PM. I knew it wasn't going to be able to stack group but I want to
Add caption
celebrate Mary's anniversary and his birthday which are both today. So I went and hung out with
 6 Years!!
members of the group and it was very pleasant. I then was going to the grapevine meeting
Hanging
at 40th St. 
I just found out the meeting was last week. I'm having
Happy Birthday
trouble getting to this meeting because I keep forgetting. But I got a number to call so I feel little
Add caption
bit better. I have not been able to go because Thursday is very busy night for me. I have  group
Times are Here
therapy on some Thursday's. Many times, other stuff tends to pop up on Thursday. I'm not
Getting Worn Out
gonna sit here and make excuses it's just one of those things I do sometimes.
I I ended up
West Philly
staying @ the clubhouse and making a meeting. That was very good. I was very tired and the lack
Clubhouse
of sleep over the last week and a half. The previous night was just the icing on the proverbial cake. I
Add caption
was on this app called on guard. It's a host of funny memes viral videos etc. There is a song it
Scab
was really cool and I can't find it. Foreign and it has a pretty woman and cool funky sound. All I all I have
Lost the Name of this Song
now screenshot. I'm hoping I can just drop the song post it on Facebook. I'm crashing early. I put one of the screenshot this my Facebook background page.

No comments: