Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sunday, August 14: A Day at the Gallery and Phila Magic Gardens

My Photo on Facebook
Greetings brave warriors of the heat. Today is another hot day in mid August 2016. Part of the weekend heat wave. The 2 hottest days of the year. I got up around 830 and decided to skip the
My Photo on Twitter

At Home
clubhouse and then just ease out of the house. I was greeted by a tweet about the gallery and one of my
Flowers Delivered 2 Sharon
paintings and then a Facebook post about it a couple minutes later that made me very please so I
Next to Bishops 
alerted anybody who knew my name about it. It was pretty exciting. I did a little bit blogging and ate
8th Street to Gallery
some breakfast. I cleaned dishes for Sharon. He's not feeling so great last night and this morning.
Another HOT Day!
I then headed out toward South Philly to that da Vinci or no I am for my gallery sitting shift started at
Along 8th Street
1 PM. I was heading towards the rally café which is about a block away from the gallery. Callan met
Jefferson Hospital..I Think
k
me there and we talked and I charge my phone and got some decaf Americano. We were chatting
Catching the 47 Bus
away and it was pointed out to me that it was 12:55 PM so it's time to leave the coffee shop. Well I
More Construction
came in to the gallery and figured out how to turn on all the lights and the two freestanding air-conditioners
Meeting a Friend @ Rally
that were in the building he walked around and checked out the the paintings and seem
Hell Yes! It's Hot!!

to like them. I didn't try to just catch up on my previous days blog and then folks came in. To the women
Panoramic View of the Gallery
were friends of one of the artist I think one was married to one of the artist. The one with Mary to the
"Second Language" at Da Vinci Art Allience
Talking with a Muse
you other people came in for the total people wander Denver to about seven and I did mark that
Philadelphia Magic Gardens

down on the sheet. The dude that was due at 3 o'clock came right on time and we decided we go to the Philadelphia  Magic Gardens. It's on South Street near 9th. They
Philadelphia Magic Gardens
have a whole system set up to be admitted. It would and I'll hit mission for each of us
40th and Chestnut
and it was really cool I got some decent pictures and saw my first  gender neutral bathroom in person
Dinner
it was pink or a mauve  colored sign. Next went to West Philly to eat some Indian buffet. It had
Uber
been a while since I've done that. It was pretty tasty. After that she drove me home to get myself
Setting Up
ready. I talked to Sharon and I was glad I went back home to talk to her she was not feeling great. Then
I Made Coffee
I went back to the Trinity and made my first coffee for a group.

No comments: