Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tuesday August 23: Decent w/ 3 Appointments After Work. A Long Day

The
View from Backyard
Happy Tuesday all who read this. I stayed over at Pat's and enjoyed myself. I got up at 7 o'clock hung out at his place. I was able to finish yesterday's blog
Pat Transcribing a Song
posting. That was cool. I had to get happy Wi-Fi code for
I Went Over?!!
my phone because for some reason my phone forgot it. It's a really long code. I'm glad my Chromebook
Here Comes the 21 Bus
didn't forget it. Anyhow I got up had a packed house and went to walk the dog. Yes there are actually 2
Barkan Park
dogs in this situation. I fortunately call caught a 21 bus at 44th and the dogs didn't make nearly as much of a mess as they did last night. I walked him and then headed to coffee market. The paperweight formally known as spam. I
Best Time for Flowers
got to work about five minutes late. I was hoping to get more done then I ended up getting done. I had
The Old "Sam's"
a tuna hoagie because I didn't want to be super starving like I was last night. I had about five interviews
New West Philly
today when I really wanted to have none. I did mention on yesterday's blog post that we are being
Getting Lunch
relocated for today at the liberty district up in North Philly. It's at 2:19 East Lehigh. I take the EL
Leaving Early From Work
up towards North Philly. Too bad it's not closer to the hipster section of Kensington.
At the Dentest
That would've been fun. Today we had another beautiful summer day. We have low humidity, sunshine
A Cool T-Shirt
and a little
breeze. Well I split from work at 3:45 PM at the 16th St. to the dentist. I was three months late on my
Outside Apple Store
cleaning so it had been 6 months since my last cleaning. Considering how long it was it wasn't bad at all.
Elxir Cafe
Nice Temps  
I went to Starbucks but that was packed so I went to the elixir café and the women there were very
Apple Store
pleasant and I had fun thing I wanted my decaf  Americano with a cherry on top. I left there and went
Old City
to my session at 1420. That was very good and I got and 15 minutes text her on top. Following that,
Big Ass Slice
I went to the GSR meeting. It was very long because the delegate gave her report. I admitted that
Cab to 444 N 3rd
I had not been going to need the grapevine meetings over the past four months. They were very
Add caption
good about it. After that I became really exhausted. And I couldn't do anymore for the rest of the day.
At Meeting
I do everything to do it and I just couldn't doing. My friend is assured me that it was OK. I got reacquainted
Finally Going Home
with Sharon and went straight to bed.

No comments: