Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tuesday, August 9: Back to Work and Dr Apt. Not too Tired Either

24th Street 1st Thing in AM
Good day everybody. I woke up in time to go to work but not to go to the fun ride. I definitely needed that extra hour and a half to sleep. I didn't really crappy till about 3 AM. I went to work and just sort
Now its Just a Lot
of trying to dig out of my 23 alert that
Crossing 19th Street
t greeted me when I came in.
I was reminded yesterday
Trolley at 19th Street
that I had a doctor visit today. I ordered Chinese from lunch & got shrimp instead of chicken in my spicy
Running Late
meal. I had a half hour to chow down cause  I had to go to my 2 o'clock
Dr Apt. That was the
Nice Surprise
quickest appointment I ever had. I walked in about 7 minutes late and the doctor was waiting
Getting Read to Board EL
for me. I talked to him for about 5 or 7 minutes and he handed me my script  I then paid my $15 co-pay.
Entering Work
While I was paying my OK, I realize about her not my shirt. I went back in about elevator down and realized I had left my phone in the
Add caption
doctors office. I'm just glad I found both of them. I then hopped
Early Time to Apt
on the EL at about 2:30 PM. It's 86° outside right now. It's not quite as going disgusting  hot as
Can't Wait till done
it was before my Canadian holiday. Still would've been much better to switch into my shorts. That's OK I
Returning to Work
was able to take my shirt off and I'm going to make it back within the hour. I'm hoping I don't have
View of EL
to dock any time off except for the time I was late. I did end up showing up at 9:20 and I think I got
Returning Back to Work
caught on that. It was a really good thing I didn't schedule anybody. When I came back to the office and my
Groovy Bike
work without incident. I got half of my 23 alert done with pretty good I suppose. Tomorrow's my last
Some Drums at 20th
day to try to catch up on stuff before I start seeing  a lot of people. The day ended and I caught the train to 15th St. 33 bus. After that I went to the
Kid Walking Dog
OCF coffeehouse got myself a decaf iced Americano and
6Pm at OCF Coffeehouse
heading to the 6:15 PM clubhouse. It wasn't too bad. It was pretty crowded. I then walked home picked up some groceries at the CVS. I also got my script that I had received my earlier doctors appointment. I caught up with Sharon and she told me that the app or we can have it. At one point sure I had not realized it was trash night. I guess it was because of coming back from vacation and being a little bit thrown off. I'm pretty much in the same place I was before I left that place is in a bad place it's just I'm here.

No comments: