Thursday, August 18, 2016

Monday, August 15: A Hot Work Day and Stupid Trump Supporters

Good day. Hope all out there are cool. After getting up to a phone call, I saw this video of Trump
We are Talking SLEDGE
supporters in a focus group situation. It was on the Conan show and they featured Triumph the Insult Dog. Is
featured in Conan late night show. The voice of triumph narrated it. They had the people were asked to
Guns in Women's Bathrooms
look at proposed advertisements by the Trump campaign. It was pretty out rages. From reducing
Invisible Fencing
 911 to just "9" and shipping Mexicans back at the border with port A potties . Oh yes, the proposal
Add caption

to increase abortion clinics in poor areas.
Become Taj Mahal palace would be made and give people
Add caption
incentives such as poker chips, a milkshake and 25 poker chips. It's so funny yet so scary
at the same time. I couldn't stop talking about it. I didn't get much of a reaction on Facebook as of 5:48 PM.
Fake Proposed Ads for Trump
Just check it out yourself and you'll see what I'm talking about. Well you can say that having a dictator or
24th Street in AM
strong man in this country is not far fetched. 
Well back at the real back in reality, work wasn't too bad and
At the Bus Stop
I had some pasta for lunch since I had leftovers. I got rid of my latest alert but I don't have a bunch
On the Bus
of 150. They help me organize and make sure I didn't miss anybody in the thinking process etc. well I'm meeting a friend at the corner bakery
Market Street
at 17th and JFK at 6 PM. I might take her to the gallery today and
A Friend
you could pay but maybe I'll just wait till next weekend. It seems to be much more comfortable
On the Trains
than it was this weekend. You can actually feel tiny bit of a cool breeze. Well we ended up taking a little walk ended up at Little Pete. We both had appetizers are very filling and delicious. I had chili and spinach and rice. Next we decided to take the bus back to my place in Fairmount. We hung out with Sharon and it was a very nice time. We sat on the back porch since it was not ridiculously hot like it had been. It was nice for
Dinner at Little Pete's
Sharon to meet my friend. We had a very nice time and go hung out for a little while. I was glad I
Taking a Walk
chose going home then going to the gallery. I'm hoping she'll get to see the gallery during the weekend
Add caption
this month.

No comments: