Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sunday, August 28: Hot Sunday Making Coffee and w/ Meg

Cherros
Well, I managed to get up a little after 7:30 AM this morning. I then quickly got dressed ate breakfast etc. I then took Uber from the ride bread to be brought in
Cab Ride
Fairmount. There's a Philadelphia 10K run
Going to South Philly
today and some of the buses are detoured. I didn't want to take a chance of being stuck in some
Near the Meeting
loop during A detour. It worked pretty well and I only showed up about 15 minutes late. The meeting
Cool Little Spot
was only for an hour even though the Facebook said 2 hours. I left the meeting and took some interesting
Movie Posters at Cini Mug
pictures of the area near Tasker. I then got off at the Broad Street line at Fairmount Avenue. Right at this intersection there is the Devine
Fairmunt Stration
Lorraine Hotel. They're actually looking for people
Project Home
to rent there in the Fall. Apparently it's gonna be apartments not condos. So I ended up meeting
This is Next Weekend!
Meg at in front of the bishops. She had caught the 48 from Center City after  she got off the 44 bus. We went  back to my place and
Typical OCF
 she met Sharon which was really nice. She saw my room and then we hung out for a bit and decided
Young Republican
what we wanted to do. It was nice. We then went to the OC F coffee house and had a bite to eat there.
Meg
Went back to my place and decided that we would rent a ca and walk the web really moving in together.
Dinner at the OCF
That would get rid of that sure and I would also pick up my photographs from the gallery. I'll let the
Sharon at Work
pick up 2 photos from the previous members show. In between that we took a stroll on South
At Rally Coffee
Street and went to a nice little store and got got a couple fun items.. After that we went to the gallery
Last Day of Exhibit
and it was 5:09 PM so I was glad I didn't have to wait until 5:30 PM to pick up my photographs from
Comcast Tower in Back
Da Vinci. I gathered up the photos and then we then drove towards Jefferson Station so she could
catch the train. You just missed the 44 but which was her preference I return the rental and I will then have to be downtown again at 7 PM to help make the coffee for
My Rental
the 60 minutes. When I showed up
Driving
at the 60 minutes, I did the set up and then discovered that there was no coffee. The coffee had been
20th Street
stolen. I did run over to 711 and bought 3 small bags of generic coffee for $17. It was cool though.
Emergancy Coffee at 7-11
I was reimbursed at the business meeting right away. I appreciate it. I'm caring next month so that means I have to find some speakers. Well at least I have to find a speaker
Walnut Street Near  Saxby's
for next week. I  then decide to do
Saxby's
the right thing and took the 21 out to West Philly right proceeded to walk the little much. The job
Add caption
will end tomorrow sometime as far as I know.

No comments: