Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Saturday, August 13: Hot and Motivated! I See "Second Language" Exhibit

Fairmount Ave
Good day all you heat seekers. You have arrived! I got up after a really good night sleep despite having to get up about 4 times to get the head. I waited for
Uber
the bus for a little bit and I am 10 minutes I called Über
2nd Street Waiting 4 Uber
and went with Uber hair. This driver was really slow but I got there.I met my friend Marissa at Old City Coffee.
Cool Old Building
We then went to the 10 @ 1030 and then decided to take Uber to the Da Vinci Art alliance. The show is
Da Vinci Art Alliance
called second language and as you all know I have 3 of my pieces there. Let's put it this way it is so hot
Folks Gallery Sitting
out here. I am not exaggerating it is absolutely impressive really humid. Let's put it this way, if you
Add caption
like you're in standing on hot air vent. Yes the kind of shitty air blows hot air and homeless people sleep
My Photos and I
on in the Winter. It is a kin to Dante's inferno but with more humidity!! 😩
I am drinking
Add caption
liquids like they're paying me to drink. What we want to the gallery and I really like the positioning
Some Work at Da Vinci
of my 3 photos. First they are all next to each other and they are next to 2 award-winning photographs
Folks Leaving Gallery
as well. The fact that it's in the center of the galley not in the back is also good stuff.
At Rally Cafe
I had a very decent day I hung out with a couple of the fellow artists there. I talked to a retired temple
professor who shows his work here at the da Vinci. He give me some recommendations for places to submit for juried shows.
I took the 47 in a cab to 2nd and Arch and went to a photo
The Cab
At 3rd Street Gallery
photo show at the 3rd St., Gallery   I'm at 3rd and Arch and I just hopped on the 48. I went  home & met Sharon made a quick treat of German meat and eggs. It was quite tasty! she just had a ride from Aldi and got some food such as yogurt and a light there. Is really
The 48 Back Home
Add caption
good of her to cook up something hot especially in the content heat that we're having. For that as
Nice Late Afternoon Snack
I was walking home, I met up with her friend Carol and Jean. They're fun couple who live around the
Butter is Happy
corner from Sharon. They were talking as I was approaching the house. Later on in the evening Sharon
Dinner
cooked up some German dogs they were very tasty

No comments: