Saturday, August 27, 2016

Friday, August 26: Hot & Other Work Sh**!!

Good morning everyone today was an interesting day. I woke up in time to go to the sunrise I was
Saxby's
a little late but I did make it. I enjoyed the meeting it was the first step. I then had someone offer to
Have Not Listened for a Long Time
buy one of my photos if it was black and white. That was pretty cool. I didn't got to work on time and
57th Street
proceeded to try to bring up my alert. I didn't really make any lunch however, I did buy three bananas
Happy Birthday Rick
and two yogurt to munch on during the day. Work plot in along with a couple little busy stretches where
My Work Cubicle
the phone was ringing and stuff with happening. Overall however it with a pretty run-of-the-mill day. It
A Funky End to a Workday
was a pretty run-of-the-mill day until approximately 4:30 PM. FYI came out of the men's room for
Going to 50th and Hazel
the last time of the day I was told to watch out for poop that was scattered on the floor fairly close
Chestnut Street
to my desk. It turned out that somebody had some really bad stomach illness and couldn't make it to
More Flowers
the ladies room on time. The smell permeated The CDU area of course I had to document
Walking the Dogs
The math for posterity. I did manage to complete my alarm. Next week I have to go back to my
Old Homestead @ 49th
calendar and run through all the people who didn't show up to   appointments. That's fairly time-consuming.
One Step at a Time
I would say take me aproximately two hours to do that. Of course I dream of writing up a sanction  packet
21 Again
or 2 just to keep them off my back. Well, I took the 21 by the 15th and Chestnut and walked up to 50 and
Treats for a Hot Day
then Hazel to come walk the dogs. I was going to go to an art opening in South Philadelphia at the Redhook CafĂ©. It's located on South 4th.
Refreshing!!
 By the time I finished walking the dogs from 50th and Hazel I walked up to 42nd and Chestnut. I was
Add caption
simply exhausted and wanted to eat and sit on my butt. That's exactly what I did. We ate Indian and then watched an airplane disaster
Add caption
movie where the pilots took off on the wrong runway and hit construction equipment and 87 people died. This happened in Thailand. I literally fell sleep sitting up and then both of us agreed to crash for an hour. Of course that hour turned into 2 1/2 hours. I then talked on the phone and then went back to bed in a happy place.

No comments: