Saturday, August 27, 2016

Thursday, August 25: 14 Client Appts. Dog Walking and Keeping Busy

Well I decided to sleep in today. It was a really good mood since I had about 12 people schedule today. construction site on market Street. I believe it's the Comcast building that they been building for the last two years. Well I came in and my  supervisor was in and chitchatting with her alternate supervisor. I then
The 48
cleaned up yesterday's work and the clients
Pedestrians
Add caption
came in steady. It
Car Sharing for Time
wasn't until after 330 they came in and a bunch. There are four of them came in after I got back
The 2 Dogs
from running a zip car and walking the dogs. I did get to get some lunch. I finished the last person at 4:55 PM.
Nearby Bodega
I actually wrote up everybody except for 1 person. After that, I took the train down to 1420 Walnut. I first went to the Elixir CafĂ© again and had my decaf iced Americano. I get that
Corner of 15th and Walnut
Add caption
because no one has decaf coffee. I went  to group about 6:30 PM. It was pretty good.
Apple Security Update
We didn't end till 9:00 PM. It was a really good thing that I took care of the dogs earlier because
Nice and Mild
I was able to get home in a half decent hour. Today was the first of the hot days that are coming
Google Photo
up this weekend. I'm now I'm wearing my long pants but I am coming into work with a temperature. It's a lot easier to put on a shirt then changing pants 

No comments: