Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Wednesday August 3rd: Travel Day via Greyhound. State Contract News!


Buffalo Bus Terminal
After a  sleepless night on the bus, we arrived in Syracuse New York  at approximately 4:45 AM. I got myself a Gatorade and want to take care of
My Route
Mother Nature. After we stayed in steric used for
City of Buffalo
about a 30 minute we hit it off to Buffalo New York. The ride was OK it was mostly dark. Buffalo but wasn't
Temps Cooled Off
bad. It was pretty clean. Anything is cleaner than that for the Hardy bus terminal. That place
Entering Toronto
is so big and on welding quite unbelievable. We left Buffalo and we had to get our passports
Funky Train
looked at by the bus driver. We arrived to the peace Bridge we'd all get off the bus and get inspected
My Seatmate
by customs. Patrol look at my Nexus card and went in the back for a little bit and I was the last person on the bus on the way to Toronto. The weather has REALLY cooled off. There is a cool breeze. When we got to Toronto, I double checked my ticket and caught up with my blogging and internet. The Bus WiFi was bogus and I have to turn off Celliuar Data so I do not use all my 200 mg of data. Oh yes, At&T increased the cost of the international plan from $30 to $40! They just suck. Well, its now 11:33, got to explore now
Toronto Bus Terminal
Apparently, my Nexus card doesn't eliminate the "red flag" that I have from my DWI. The guy at
Departures
the border patrol said it would remain unless I became a Canadian citizen. That is highly unlikely he. I
Toronto Bus Terminal
would have to meet the woman annex & get married to her. In big news on a personal matter the
Umm...Different
state & the union finished negotiating. The SEIU website  gave little information about what the
Toronto. Don't Fall on Me!
contract is at this time. I have a feeling there were many compromises  that were made.
Funky Shops

Well I walked up this one Street and found a delicious place to be called Burrieto Boyz with a C. That
I Got Lunch Here
was a tasty burrito and filling. There's a Starbucks nearby so I thought I would get a decaf
Mall in Toronto
iced Americano. I was able to record on Facebook live since I finally had Internet service. So I'm gonna
YUM!!
go for the gusto on the Internet service wherever I can find it. Beautiful day out here I took some
Front of Bus Terminal
nice pictures I shared some of them on Facebook why I had the chance because the Wi-Fi in the terminal
Add caption
was very good.
Overall it was a very fruitful trip in Toronto. We left Toronto around 1:40 PM. I finally got 1 of the 2 Internet hot spots
Off to Sudbury
to work. It's working pretty well but spotty as usual. We're now near a town called rude. But we are
On the Road. Route 401 North
halfway to Sudbury Ontario. We should arrive there approximately 8 PM. Now 4:07 PM it's been a
Sketching on the Bus
very smooth ride and I did get some sleep while listening to Dire Straits.
 We just left Gordon Bay
Rest Stop
for a 20 minute rest stop. I got a bag of chips and a soda and took my man. I did find out a little bit about
Snack & Souvenir Shop
the contract. This is a text I got earlier today at 4:23PM.
"Unofficially 3 years beginning 10/16 no step till 1/18. Is all I heard so far." Well we are rumbling though Ontario. I found out where I will be staying tonight. I will be staying with April and her Boyfriend. It is now 5:32. We will be on the road until 8pm when we stop at Sudbury. Its now 6:14pm and I got a CONFIDENTIAL email about the contract. Well, 22 minutes later the info was LEAKED to the Harrisburg newspaper. It gave the same information as in the email. Very interesting. We arrived in
At the Rest Stop Before Sudbury
Sudbury at about 630p.m. Where on the outskirts of town for all there was near the bus depot was a small-sized mall. The only place to eat
Lots of Rock
is this pizza place called Boston Pizza. It's not to be confused with
Getting Close to Sudbury
Boston Style  Pizza. Things are definitely overpriced year. I don't have anymore Canadian cash so
Sudbury Bus Station
I need to do a withdrawal from the ATM but I don't have much money till Friday morning. Well I opened
With Bus Folks to the Mall
up the pizza and who's a bit overcooked and extremely thin. It wasn't worth the 11+ dollars and I
Looks Bad but Good Enough!
spent on it but it was the only show in town so we don't stop again till midnight. The bus starts boarding at 8pm and leaves Sudbury at 8:15. There is 1 stop before" the Soo." I think this pizza did ok. Glad the WIFI works here. Well the last leg of the trip seem pretty long because it was the last leg of the trip.
Me and the woman next to me work very hard to fall sleep. It was not an easy task. Made the trip decent
Add caption
with the sunset. It was the most beautiful sunset I have seen in a very very long time. Well we arrived
Sunset Near Espenola
at Marie around 8:40 PM. April and Flo were there waiting for me and have a nice welcome.
At Sudbury
We went to the supermarket and got myself some food for breakfast and soy milk. April had a frozen
Flo and April
pizza and we watching friends at files on the TV. Is very nice. Very nice welcome after 830 hour bus trip.
Better Pizza
She had was good and the TV show was good. Offered her to Catherine so affectionate.

No comments: