Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tuesday, August 16: Still Hot Quick Trip to W Philly and a New Weekly Appointment

Waiting for Bus
Good morning friends and relatives of all shapes five. Today is another hot day. I got up a little bit late
HOT!!
but I did have time for breakfast. After I have breakfast I got dressed got ready to go to work. I lost track
Trolley at 19th
of time but I was kind of fortunate because the bus showed up right away and the trolley
57th at Chestnut
and me EL also did. I'm still going to be 25 minutes late. It is now 9:21 AM and I just got off the EL. I already
Almost Broke It!!
have a client who showed up at 9:06 AM I just got an email from a friend of mine at work. Have to run in
News of the Day
and turn on my computer I quickly got dressed in work appropriate clothing. Today at 5:30 I have
The Office
my appointment with my counselor. I have to quickly get out of work which might be tough since
Leaving Work
I know I'm going to have at least 10 to 12 people come in today. Well it turned out 6 people showed
Riding Home
up out of about 15. Little less than the show rate that I expected, the 50% show rate that is. I didn't
City Hall
get an email from text from Sharon that I left the downstairs air conditioner on in her salon. The problem
Center City
was that the window fell out of the window. She thought it was broken. I was not happy to hear
15th Street
that. Well, I found out that it didn't break it just took a while to heat up. So I went to West Philly and found
New Date and Time
out that the meeting for the grapevine is on Thursday night at 7 o'clock. Enough to put that on my phone
West Philly in the Sun
so I don't keep forgetting. Well I got some dinner from Kabboeesh and then went home around
22nd Street
8 o'clock. Then hung out with Sharon who is a lot more relaxed. That was a good thing that's for sure.
Waiting for 7 Bus
We talked for a bit and then I just mellowed out and watch Samantha Bee at Larry His show The Nightly Show will be cancelled this week. His rating were not  good enough as
Clubhouse
Google Photos
Central wanted it to be. Larry Willmore is the only black man on late night just like Samantha Bee the
Good Data
only woman on late    night TV.

No comments: