Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Monday, August 1: 3 Photos in an Exhibit! Vacation Lurking and Tired

Fairmount Ave
After a night of little sleep I got up and headed to the sunrise. I wasn't sure I should go but I told my sponsor I would so I did. I was late but I made it OK.
OCF Coffee
I got the bus in time. After the sunrise, I
Waiting to Cross
went to the TD Bank to get some $$ for the rest of the week. I got to work on time and immediately
Today's News
try to do some work to get my alerts completed. I could tell I didn't get enough  sleep because
Computer Trouble at Work
my brain short circuited on a few occasions. Forgot to mention when I first walked in my computer
Trolley
wouldn't boot up. I thought I was going to be out of luck. It turned out there was a Fleetwood Mac CD
Photo Lounge
in the CD drive. That might have been a reason. I was told  that others had been complaining about the same thing. While clients were coming and I considered renting
48 Bus
at Enterprise Car Share to do errands.
Very Tired
There was a car at 60th & Market Street. By the time I wanted to rent it, it was taken. Well this point I
Preping My Photos 
I Have 3 Photos Selected

I didn't want to eat a big meal that would just put me to sleep. I call but your gallery and you gave me a
I am an Artist!!!
break and allow me to drop them off tomorrow morning by nine. That really helped me out!! The
Heading to West Philly
bus home and immediately took a nap for 2 hours. When I got up I immediately got my photos ready for the show. 2 of them   don't have wiring.
30th Sreet
It was not  possible to drill for the material. On two of them

No comments: