Monday, August 08, 2016

Sunday August 7: Last Day at Blueberry Hill and Sault Ste. Marie.

I Woke Up to This
Good Sunday to everyone out there in the United States and Canada. It's a beautiful cool morning here in Blueberry Hill Campground. I have
Waking up
bacon and eggs for breakfast and somebody had cream
Fellow American
for the coffee so I didn't have to use the powdered stuff. I'm gonna go back with Flo toward Harmony Beach
The Igloo
which is her campground and then take a shower and possibly go swimming. I'm not sure exactly but I know the bus is boarding at 6:40 PM
Flo Collecting Wood
and I will be arriving in Philly at 1:30 AM. Before
Add caption
we went back to harmony Beach, we collected some logs that were left from the campfire. Flo
also took a woman back to her house. I hung out with 2 other women from the house while Flo was picking up a package for the same woman
Going Soon
she had taken home. We left there, and went back
The Open Road
to close her trailer. Once there my help her close up her trailer for the time being and get ready for  
swimming. I have not gone swimming since I have been here and it was time to go swim for I had to leave. The camp is
Relaxing
right next to Lake Superior. The water   was rough with waves but it was very mild. When we got
Nice Dog on Harmony Beach
the beach, Flo met a friend. We had a good time posing for the camera and talking. I then went
The Mighty Lake Superior!
to sleep and
got some sun. I had a 60 SPF suntan lotion so I didn't burn this time around.  We also
Child's Drawing on the Beach
took a walk up the beach. About 4:30 PM, we decided we better grab a bite to eat and get me ready
Fellow Camper
to catch the bus at 6:45 PM. Flow ordered dinner from the motel that was part of the campsite.
Flo's Camper
We sat outsid and ate  our pasta and meatballs in the takeout packages that they came in. It was very tasty
At the Hotel at Harmony Beach
dinner that's for sure. Flo explained how the bar used to be filled up back in the day. He told me that
Good Folks
the regular customers mostly passed away. The restaurant is very empty. There were only three other
My Sweetgrass
people eating outside while we were eating. After we ate, Flo called her friend and we  got sweet
Lake Superiior
grass that was being sold at the conference. It was a cool spiritual handmade gift!
Going to the Bus Station
We left and it took around  40 minutes to get to downtown Sault Ste. Marie. We even had time to
stop at Starbucks and I got decaf Americano with soy. It was a little touch of home in Canada.
Flo at Bus Station
We then got to the bus depot and found out that the bus was running approximately 45 minutes
My Trip
late. This ment that the bus would not be leaving Sault St. Marie until
 7:30 PM. I finally bordered
Sunset
the bus. I was not in a very good mood from the start. Bye then settle down into but he mowed and

No comments: