Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday, June 29: A Less Humid Day

Well after staying up close to 4 AM last night I know I need to stay sleeping a little bit longer than normal.
Breakfast and Lunch
After two alarms I finally got up around 9 AM. I got to work @ 10am. I get to leave work in the in the graphic
Fellow 48 Bus Commuter
beautiful world that I almost want to touch at times but I keep my distance and
ethereal  haze of my brain.  
It's like looking in the beautiful fish tank now if you stick your hands and you disturb and not
Getting Food and Wi-Fi
please. But I want to touch and taste. That means I want to keep living which is a really good thing
So Far So Good
wouldn't you agree? Well anyhow at 6:30 and I got to get wrapping up with this for the time being. It's warm
FEEL the Summer Rays
but it's a lot less humid outside very nice summer day. Well I'm glad I have a job but it would be nice to
Coffee Joe at 6:15pm
just take off and just wonder around and be a Bohemian hipster and not worry about having to earn a living. I guess this coffee is pretty good isn't it? Ha ha😃☕️☕️. Well I went to my first Monday night begin her in about a month.
On Facebook. Folks Like it
I think it was since my vacation out in California. So navigator going to get shorter bit by bit the
Looks Like June!!
rest of the year. That's pretty fascinating if you ask me. So I began my frog down 22nd St. It's a street
4 Sharon
where you have to bus route but I end up walking about a mile almost every time I walk down it. It's not too
Creepella From the Flintstones
bad now that it's summer. In the winter though it turns out to be a real drag man. Well yep I got some more
Sharon
expenses. Well I was pretty much wasting my money anyway so I can I can accept it. Well I'm going
$5 Night at Bridget's
to walk to the pizza place grab nipple to eat and then talk on the phone. I hope I get a better early if I did
Our Hostess
not know we got enough sleep. 


No comments: