Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tuesday, June 9: A Better Day

On My Block
Good day to all yo Hot weather warriors.
Is it cloudy in the mostly overcast day here in Philadelphia. I
Waiting for 48 Bus
made it to the sunrise and also took a commitment for Monday's starting in July. Not sure if that
Bird at Bus Stop.
was a really great idea but I think it at least keep me in touch and involved. Even if I feel it's somewhat
48 in Center City
forced. It's going to be a long hot summer in Harrisburg with the state budget. 
Going to walk in the legislature are at loggerheads with his
Center City in a Mood
nominee for state leave Marcus Brown. I got no plans to keep them is acting police commissioner
Printing Problems at Work
despite the Republican Senate rejecting the nomination. One more news from the Republican world.
Lunchtime
Jeff Bush thinks or at least he thought 1995 during the era of welfare reform that teen moms should be publicly shamed. 
It's in the book he wrote.
13th Street
All politics is right book and say dumb shit. 
Well back in my little world here in Philadelphia, work went
Setting up My Eye Exam
pretty well most of my clients came in and I wasn't exhausted as crap. Ate lunch and my usual way
Mob Scene at Apple Store
and then I decided I go down to 13th and Walnut and see if I can get my glasses repaired. I broke off the left arm.
Dance on YouTube on a MAC
Next  when I visited them, I was actually due for an exam last year. So I'm going to come in there 5:30 PM
Chillin at Coffee Joe
tomorrow. Yeah I'll get an eye exam and fitted for new frames and lenses. I'm going to run me about $400 like i
Bus to 22nd Street
did three years ago. I'm chilling out at the coffee shop and I'm going to go see Sharon in a little bit.
Rittenhouse SQ @ Coffee Joe
Well another piece of news from my work. 
Our union at theSEIU local 668 has ratified the one-year contract. I will see you at 2.24% raise in January.
When I met up with Sharon at the bishops and we stayed there for a while. We never did get to
the self storage place on Hamilton Avenue. We did clear out the garbage though. I've been spent
the rest of the evening my air-conditioned splendor. I got an easy picture of the bishop while we were
in there till about 8:30 PM last night. Now onto tomorrow.

No comments: