Friday, June 05, 2015

Sweet Dreams R Not Made!


I had 2 really funky dreams wow!
In the first dream, Caroline was to t have a baby somebody
Add caption
somebody else I did not know. I was at her place, and there was liquid that held an embryo and some liquid. I accidentally spilled a little bit of it while
being curious. I've been quickly put it back where I found it and pretended I knew nothing about it. I felt very guilty since Carolyne. was really excited about being able to have
F**K the caption
a child.  I woke up and was relieved that it wasn't real. 
I next had a 2nd odd dream.
In the 2nd dream, I dreamt of being in a movie that was sad.  It featured  a woman (whom I do not know ) who lost her love in late 80s West Philadelphia and moved out to San
Add caption Dammit
Diego.. Even though she was in San Diego it was still a depressing black & white day of love lost. It was a tale of lost ideals from the late 80s early 90s West Philadelphia as well. I saw a longing for 
 
the idealistic thought that I had back then. 
So I wake up this morning feeling A
bit strong out and tired. Maybe a nice warm shower will relieve me of this feeling and dreams. Just wanted you to read this while still fresh in my mind. Thanks


No comments: