Thursday, June 04, 2015

Thursday June 4: Like this Cool Weather

3AM Time for Uber
Good Thursday to one and all. On Facebook it is throwback Thursday. People will post picture up on Facebook. They will be flashbacks
Heading to Work
from the past. Back to an errand before Smart phones & Facebook. 
Fairmount Ave
Anyhow I slept in again today took a nice shower and it felt very good to get enough sleep. I took Uber
Time for the 48
home from Pat's around 3 in the morning so I was able to sleep!! Well I got to work and had a pretty steady
30th Street
day of getting stuff done. What really helped with the work, was that my clients called to postpone their
Lunch
appointments to tomorrow or next Tuesday. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a busy day. Generally
Peter on the EL After Work
Fridays are kind of funky with Transpass pick ups and other nonsense.

Yes I found myself
15th Near Sansom
surprisingly awake and refreshed. If I had enough money I would actually want to do something after group
but that would cost me cash. I'm not able to cash his check till next Friday and so it goes. I just got a text
Still Life Banana
that my friend is running late too. She still at work. I got a nice in a corner near the entrance I'm enjoying
that. I'm really enjoying the cool weather is definitely more my style. Well now news outside my head. Pennsylvania state Democrats embarrass themselves because they have no backbone. They were set up by the Republicans
and fell for it in the budget debate and it was ugly. The Dems were forced to vote against Gov. Wolf's budget plan since it would raise some taxes.
After writing this, I went to group and it was pretty good really. One woman was having issues which included not getting along with her wife. I have not gone to meetings in the same furious pace and I am in NO Rush to divorce. Bye

No comments: