Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wednesday, June 10: I Choose My New Eyeglasses

Nice
Well after getting up at 4 AM to eat breakfast duty with dream I had about being hungry and not having any milk for cereal I got up in time
24th Street
for the sunrise. That went pretty well but would really
Catching the 48
lifted my spirits as I was able to change my appointment so wouldn't conflict with my eye exam. I have
two friends that might meet me to help me select a nice frame. You can find anything you want to read about on the Internet. I found myself
Young Mom
reading this article. The EL stopped at 40th for about 15 minutes I was able to

This is Getting Fixed!
update my blog. The EL. Has been running like crap all morning😡
Yes it was good to be able to update my blog while sitting for 20 minutes at 40th St. and the air conditioning was working!! Well work wasn't too bad. I didn't have a lot of people to interview
Signal Problems on the EL.


Trying on New Glasses
today. At lunch it was didn't feel quite as hot as it had been. Well I got some work done in one of my clients
Back Home
appealed my pimp it thanks and. So they'll fit out for a while. I just stepped outside at 4:45 PM
A Section of City Hall
and I'm told the elders still fucked up. In fact I think I see one of them sitting there still.
Ben Franklin and the Printing Press
am done work and getting ready to go to and I doctor appointment. Problem with  the EL is only running on
24th and Aspen
1 set of tracks so I'm going to be        late. Well I made it to my eyeglass appointment. I'll be about 10 minutes late but it didn't seem
At the Bishops
to matter. I figured buying 2 glasses.  
Yes I bought both of them. I decided to get two pairs since it's only about $117 difference between getting 1 pair & 2 pairs.
Add caption
1 pair for $300 & $417 for 2 pairs. I'll have to wait 8 to 10 business days which equals two weeks. In the meantime I got the Americas best
Chillin At Bishops
spoke to repeat my old pair of frames together. Sharon I didn't do any packaging delivering to the storage unit but we could have
View of Fairmount
dinner outside of the bedroom. I then went to sleep in my air-conditioning  splendor.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a good idea to take your friends with you to pick out glasses. It's so hard to see what you look like in them before there is prescription glass in them. I really like gray pair you bought. It does make more sense to buy two pair. Not only is it cheaper, you have another if one breaks.

Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

mkrull said...

Dear Doris. Thank you .
Thanks for noticing my blog. I'm curious,
how did you come up on my blog?
Have a great morning 😎