Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday, June 21: 1st ☀️ day of Summer

Walking Dog
Well I woke up at 49th and Chancellor Street again today. I walked the puppy around the block and the
49th and Locust
pop did it's business. I didn't feel super great but good enough to take care of business. Speaking of
Gold Standard Cafe
business to pick me up at 49 for locus my old stomping grounds. We're not eating breakfast at the
Drew and I at Gold Standard
gold standard café at 48th and Baltimore Avenue yes, West Philly is the land of lesbian and other self-sufficient folk.
Outside the Gold Standard
Well after eating Drew said he wasn't feeling all that hot so we bagged doing work. And quite frankly I'm
Going to Essington
relieved. I'm going to springboard media withdrew to get a new glass for my phone since the one I
have is already cracked. Well went to Drew's house for a pit stop and then we decided to walk to
Drew's Garage in Essington
springboard media to get my glasses from my phone and then bang go to the Apple Store and see if he
Inside the House
can get his phone fixed. We went to Springboard media and I and I found the sake glass how about that I've
Drew's Place
been looking for for the past six months. When I got in Buffalo with similar to the one I
Near Drew's Apt
Cool Church
had before that. It got officially cracked yesterday when I drop my phone twice. Three within able to get
the for S phone fixed at springboard so we went to the Apple store to see if you can get the phone swapped
Drew's Apartment
out or fixed. Of course it was Pat is all bloody hell. We are conditioning and Wi-Fi more than make up for that.
13th Street
Sharon is hanging out with her niece and nephew and her friend at a private pool call but one body. She
Back in the 80's This Was All in the Family
has to pay 60 bucks with her and the two kids to attend some swimming. After that I suppose I'll meet her and
Got My Tempered Glass Here
start moving stuff to the personal storage place at 20th and Hamilton Street. It is really hot outside at 12:29 PM. Well Drew got a new iPhone and got his files swapped. I in the meantime I got my blog
Old Bldg Near 13th
edited and I am waiting for my iCloud backed up. I have not been backed up since April 7th so
The Union League
I have A Lot of photos to upload. The Speed test app showed that the Apple Store WiFi has nice speed.
Drew at Apple Store
I am guessing it will take 20 to 30 minutes to finish. At least I hope so. While I'm waiting, I read
Add caption
that the Phillies are reaching a new
bottom not seen since the ugly 70's with their futility and ugly losses. Man I have not watched this train wreck unfold but I have read about the 10 run losses etc. They have the worst record in major league baseball.
Blogging at the Apple Store
and the worst team in the league. Well after we went to the Apple Store we ate at Padova and I wolfed
Drew at Quoba
down this quesadilla like a meta-evening Dave. I think I'm really tired. I mean I was went to sleep.
Looking at Parakeet
Then we went to the AT&T store where Drew got some temper glass like I did at the AT&T store. AT&T
Loose Parakeet
store employee said that his was better than mine. Mine is having sensitivity issues at the bottom half
At the AT&T Store
of my screen. I went back to springboard Mesa give it 24 hours of getting used to the screen. It is now 338
Hot Out!!
I'm in ahead home and Drew's going to take care of his business. Alright I'm going to go
Center City in the 1st Day of Summer
home and take a nice well-deserved.  nap. Well I took the 38 back home and got myself three different
Construction Site Near 13th
sets of drinks since it's boiling hot. I'm not going to go home and shower and nap I believe. I'm extremely low
13th St
on Wi-Fi space so I have to use anybody's Wi-Fi that I can get a hold of. After the nap hopefully
Almost Home 4 a Nap
I can take something to the delivery to the self storage place which closes at five. I had fun hanging out
24th and Fairmount
with Drew. It's been a while since we just hung out & checked out Center City. It was a fun and different
Data Limits Just SUCK
day outside. But extremely hot. It is now 4:15 PM. Well I took a nice 1.5 hour nap after taking a shower.
Took the 32 to Center City
Boy that felt really good to take a shower and to be able to lie down with a nice breeze blowing through my
The Pizza Nazi
room. Well I heard from Larry he was still in Delaware so he's going to be late to the Saxbys and not
Saxby's
the other people are coming.  Sharon is still at the pool with Beth and the mysterious friend and
My Window View
me to nieces. No storage unit action today. I am at Saxbys right now and they're playing this
one was she good she stuff so I'm going to play the earphones and look at the world outside and finish off this blog post. I have meeting and then I got to go to west Philadelphia and walk that dog I then decided
Larry After a Day in Delaware
to crash overnight. I talked to a friend for about an hour. I may visit her in Tennessee for my October road tripping. It's really humid right now!

No comments: