Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Monday, June 15: Life a Changing.

Well I got up in my home air-conditioned splendor and remembered the car was parked and headed to the
The Rental Car
sunrise. After going around circles I realized I could go to Sansom Street and find parking. I met
Driving
somebody from sunrise there and then after I parked I went to Saxby's. Then I went to sunrise and then
Center City
decided since I have barely any Wi-Fi left I would go to Zaxby's and use their Wi-Fi instead of using my .00% left
Data Closing in
   of my data. I have to return the car and then go to training for work. So I would be sitting in training. I wish I
What to Think
had Wi-Fi at work and I could do something while listening to the morning training. It's 9:11 AM I'm
The Car Rental Place
just leaving 30th St. station. It was a hassle but it was well worth getting rid of more now than waiting till
Walking
the middle of the night. Well training with not horrible but I did noodle I'm around most of the time. I was
A Sliver Left
checking out Facebook and I got a nice little package that I was wanting done call. I was a bit bummed
out for about an hour but it was pretty much more the same. I thought it felt really tired especially
Training
after eating lunch. I didn't really pay pension a training all that much. I decided I would just
The Go Bot of Training
schedule everybody went in math and forget trying to call and waste time.  Now 5:42 PM I'm heading
towards him up and then going to walk toward South  Street. Well it went extremely well for me
City at Night
yesterday. We met. We then walked on South Street and then walk to Chestnut Street found a place
Charming
that sells pulled pork sliders and they were damn good. We then walked towards York museum
A Lady at Night
and Rodin museum in the Barnes foundation.. This one and walk. And she likes to walk around
From the Ground Up
the city with one of my hobbies really. Gave her but the photos and she really liked it and was really
Violet
into it. Yup this is the screen if your struggle culminating. I think I Duper to take her back to
What is This Contraption
Southwest Philly and I came home and hung out with Sharon at New York's along the way. I'm just thinking of the telltale heart.

No comments: