Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday, June 17: The Wisdom to Know the Difference

I woke up to a much cooler & dryer morning. Be made it late to the sunrise. Woke up with a feeling of uncertainty and confusion.
More of the Same
At the same time I feel like I know what I should do. We got to find the
Rybread
courage to change things I can and the wisdom to know the  difference today.
Well it's 1:53 PM Wednesday
Ok Cupid
I did the dirty deed. And I guess I did it that dirt cheap. I thought I had to do it and be mad enough to
An Old Favorite
take care of the business and I had to take care of Business otherwise it wouldn't eat me up alive. I
Don't Have WiFi @ Home
know myself that's how I do.Well the day rife that we were told we must start doing sanctions so. I knew this
Had to Break it Off
day was coming up. I was only surprised it took this long. At least I started doing my new scheduling plan
for the tons of alerts are still getting after three months. Well besides doing the dirty deed I took advantage
Where I Did the Deed
of this fresh grocers free Wi-Fi service. I don't have to login it just turns on when you enter the store and it
works outside the store as well. As of 2:15 PM today I went over my 10 gig limit. Well the day ended
Greg
and I was relieved. I then took the train downtown to my appointment and it went very well.
My Favorite View of City Hall
 I just found out that the cheesecake factory is going to be
Cheese Cake Factory Opens 6-23
15th Street
opening 23 June. That building has been under construction for most of my recovery. I was  to go to Center City Young People's at St. Mark's I believe it's located. I ended up blogging too long and watching a street crew dig up 15th Street next to the Starbucks  where I am finishing up my blog and having coffee. I see that outside my dating bubble that there was a good move by Gov. Wolf. He dropped 2 fights to concentrate on the State budget which is due July 1st! 

No comments: