Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday, June 13: A Day to Behold

 After a bit of a restless
sleep where the breaker popped again just like it did last night I got up and did all my morning routines.
Starting the Day Right
Shaved made my bed etc. I just finished a 48 and then I walked down to Pennsylvania Avenue
I said HELLO!!
quad at seven but then the trolley and then the L here to the Starbucks at third and Arch! Meeting Larry
7 Bus to the Trolley
and Marissa & then going to The 10@  10:30. well it was a small group but it was good. My friend met
Riding the Trolley
up with someone and they really like each other and are going to join us at the free movie at JAVAFLIX. Tonight's
Future Renovations
movie is Selma. I'm not going to be able to make the dinner at the Greek lady. I'm meeting someone at the 
Old City

Broad Street diner between 5:30 PM and 6 PM. We plan to go to loves Park. I guess were going to be
Christ Church
walking there. And then I'm not sure from there. Anyhow I'm out 3:53 PM I got home on the 48 after traffic  got blocked by a very short Muslim parade
Muslim Parade
When I got home I met Sharon's friend whenever see getting hair
The 48

done. She still needs boxes so I went to Pete's pizza CVS and the bishops and the only people that gave.
A Satisfied Customer
It was none of those but but it was the mini mart and Pete went out away to help. The caller said to
Butters
stop by in the morning because they always have beer deliveries. Well right now I'm eating at Luigi's
Great Collection
pizza Fresca having two pizzas, Coke, charging my phone and Wi-Fi. It's all good here. It's a date
Sharon
at the home because things are happening that have not happened in a long time we'll just put it
that way. It's now 4:28 I believe it's time for me to start heading down to South Philly. Depending how
On the Way to Date??
goes I may or may not see the movie Selma got a vineyard community Church in West Philly with
Postponed :(
Larry Melissa and others. As I was 
 out walking by OCF coffee house, I got a text that my plans have been
A Respite
postponed for this evening in South Philly. I am now at the OCF Coffee House updating my blog and
Back in the Saddle
listen to some REM that I'll join Larry and Veronica 4 dinner at a place called the Greek lady. It's in west Philadelphia. Two other people meet us at the movie who can't make it for dinner. I decided to take over since my blogging took a lot of time. Well we ate at the Greek lady it was very delicious Bill W passed out due to heat exhaustion but he's okay now. And now
Add caption
taking a 21 exit 7:01 PM to the church to watch film. The weather is definitely cooled off a lot since earlier today
. Going to be a nice night out. I might get together with drew after the movie if I'm not tired. Well the movie was really good I loved it. I think of you went out with with us enjoyed it too. Not all that remains is the cats the seven out of 48 home. Fortunately it's not horribly disgusting out here. But I do want to get something to drink if this little store if it is open

No comments: