Saturday, June 20, 2015

Thursday, June 18: Built 4 Me

After a really wicked downpour overnight I woke up to a steady drizzle in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
Fairmount Ave
Got up on time but couldn't really sleep that great but couldn't get myself moving fast enough to be on
The 48 Bus
time with the sunrise. Today I have interviews and tomorrow is my first day of not answering the phone
The # of Folks Will Lose Health
doing sanction packets since that is not going to be emphasized by management. The Supreme Court today could decide whether the
Commuting 
subsidies for Obamacare are constitutional. 6.4 million people would lose health insurance is the Supreme Court ruled against the Obama ministration.
Can you Believe This?
I came to work with wet socks and realized I ran out of time and didn't have any white out and I needed
Socks,Post-Its 
socks dry socks. So about 1015 I went to the fresh grocer to get those items. I got everything but white out.
New
White out seems to be a big selling item.
Well I applied it to work and I noticed that my sinuses are getting
Fresh Grocier
stuffed up. And by the time I got to group I was fully in a summer cold. That's going to group I noticed the cheesecake factory has been open for a trial run
. Some people are getting comps. If this opens June 23. It's right nearby and they've been building it for
Work Parking Lot
the last 2 1/2 years.Group is very small and I'm going to leave around eight so I can walk this dog that
At Starbucks
I have to do at 49th and chancellor. I just remembered I left my glasses at work. I'm so glad it's not raining
anymore I just called pain in the butt as it is. Well it's not extremely hot and humid and that is very cool.
Here Comes the 21
I left group about 8:24 PM because I got to go out and walk this dog out there I used to live on 49th near
Love This Song
Walnut St. Well I had the hardest time getting the keys to work. They were brand-new and they were a pain
On 49th Street
in the butt to get in and work on the doors. I felt a cold start to hit me. And I went to bed exhausted

No comments: