Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tuesday June 16: The Day After

23rd Street
I woke up this morning with not enough sleep managed to shower and get to work. Pumped out
Morning Coffee
some work and grind it away. It was extremely hot outside. I went out to get breakfast for someone
HOT!!
at work and it was so OMGI. So I got that. I previously left my breakfast on the trolley. That was a little
ADD at work going on there! I met up with somebody at the waterworks. The best part about it was
Sunset of the Gods!!
the sunset was absolutely marvelous and the weather had cooled off. I got a couple really stunning
Waterworks 
photos of the waterworks. Person I met was really quiet with the meeting and that was about it. She was
Rainbow over  West Philly
really quiet she really like the fisherman dude who is out at the waterworks catching eels & catfish .
Jason at 49th Street
I came home tired and exhausted but managed to talk to Sharon before I hit the rack.I talked to my friend and went to sleep.
Met Her at the Waterworks
As a side note I went up to pick up keys for a woman who lives at Chancellor street right where I used to live.
A Dinner of Releif After a Difficult Day
I saw Jason and a few other old neighbors from 15 years ago. That was pretty cool and stuff. 

No comments: