Saturday, June 13, 2015

Thursday, June 11: Erin Go Me?😚

 
Good day all you fans of hot summer days in mid June. This is the day for you. Well I got up in time for
La Colombe
the sunrise. I rented being at sunrise believe it or not. Hung out with him in a little bit @ at lot Columbia
Dean
. I gave him five bucks so he could buy a USB drive to save his photos. He supposed to get it his
Online Dating
computer cleanup and he's getting his disc wiped clean. And then wipe it off the work and made it only
Work
about five minutes late. The air was nice in the office for the first time in months! I was happy they got the air
Minor Computer Problem
cool so I wouldn't have to went out while putting paper and sitting in front of the computer and sweating.
OK Cupid Did not Warn Me!
Well after doing that I can put their business at work and made arrangements with the
Under the EL
weekly on Saturday but it seems to Sunday at noon. He seems very pleasant night which is not the norm
Lunch Time Snack
on the OK Stupid. But that's the way you did. Everybody try to contact you right back and tell you how
wonderful you are. You usually just get ignored until Mr. right but what have you looked around. Well
Staying Cool
I stepped up right after work and it got really hot outside. I'm at Starbucks at 5:48 PM completing
A New Friend
this blog hopefully and finishing up the one from yesterday. We know when Emily today thank goodness!!
An Escape Coming?????
It's 6 PM now Marissa just showed up and I'm going to leave after she shows up so I'm probably not
Cheesecake Factory Coming Soon
going to be able to tidy up my blog. I did discover that pizza place on the corner have Internet access
HOT HOT HOT!!
so I might be able to have Internet on the corner near loot Luigi's pizza. I am going to go and then I'll like.
Lovin at Starbucks
The Starbucks that we have an interesting array of people that for sure it's quite amazing.
Walnut Street
Well I with the group and we actually had to be cut off early because they're shutting off the power
The SKY
to the whole building at 9 o'clock. It's warm but it's not quite as steamy not as of 8:19 PM.. Well I came
TV in the 70's
home and talk to people for an hour and then the mighty crash in my air-conditioned splendor.
The CITY!!
Before I crash I looked at Facebook and someone found a YouTube video for an ad for that ABC Friday night
Fire at the Latham Hotel
wine up in the 70s. It was really cool. They had the baby bunch much with family that girl and love American style what a trip

No comments: