Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday, June 20: Just a Lazy Day Before Summer

Woke up Here
Well I started my morning at 49th and Chanclor Streets. I am walking a dog there. I had slept overnight because I was so exhausted
The Dog
from my head cold. I woke up walk the dog

A Neighbor on Chancelor 
and then carried out Chris's bag with me. Apparently I'm going to have to carry the bag around until the 10th
49th Street Facing Locust
at 10:30 AM is done. Then I will coated around till I get home 718 in Fairmount. This morning, Center City is blocked
all around City Hall because they're Air
Walnut St. @ 49th
lifting anair-conditioning unit so I
At 49th Street Bodega
had to get off the 21 and go back to 15th St. after the bus went around circles 3 times. I finally got off at
Supposed to be a Short Trip
16th St. and found out about why the blocking off the streets. There's a low lying helicopter with going to
Blocked off All Around Center City
lower a large area conditioning unit in an office building near City Hall. I was told that building
I Finally Get Off the Bus
is called 1 Broad Street. Well anyhow met my friends at the Starbucks at 30 inarch and we talked a
Setting up Shop
bit. Next we went to the 10 at 10:30 AM. That went well and afterwards I walked and talk with Brad and
A Horrible Crime
then go to 48 bus and on and 6th  street. I think came home and fell Sharon at work at the salon she
3rd and Arch Starbucks
was filing a professional photographers hair. Hopefully she got her card.  then
I went home and took a nap. I'm still fighting off this cold
Christ Church
I got up my sinuses. I believe it's not an allergy
but just a head cold and my sinuses. I then woke up so
Ultra
Sharon with your knees GM and she was styling  a neighborhood friend's hair. It's now 3:54 PM & I am Luigi's Pizza Fresca  having pizza. Coke and Wi-Fi.  I do realize Mike Bob and Lisa are
Ready to Nap
around in the suburbs but I don't have
My Window While Blogging
the energy to go there at this time. We'll see how I feel after

Lunch
finishing off my first slice. I'm  going to start hitting my 2nd slice soon and edit these blogs in the past 2
At Pizza Place with New Glasses
days and today. well in between editing the blogs,
I watched John Stewart & Bill Mahr I read a commentary about the
Watching Bill Mahr
Confederate flag. The writer of this article says burn the Confederate flag. A racist gunman killed 9 people in a historic black church in Charleston South Carolina.
Its 5:30 When This Was Taken
That's the place they raise the confederate flag. Can you believe it, Its now 5:45pm. Its almost time to
Bitter Fruit of Charleston
check with Sharon and then go downtown to meet Bill M. He only goes to the Sat Meeting
Outside My Place
and Larry is with his daughter now seeing a move called  "San Andreas" he sent pictures himself and his
Just Got on iTunes
daughter. She looks a lot like him yet the state that she's very pretty. Bill did meet at Saxby's & we chilled then went to the meeting. It's been a quiet day overall. I will chill 4 the next 20 minutes
Heading to Meeting with Bill
before the meeting. Then I'm going out after
Add caption
the meeting to West Philly. I walk the dog and hang out with At recording music. Then after eating dinner with
At Saxby's
I don't go out to 49th St. and walk the dog and probably crash on our couch again. That seems to
Larry and His Daughter
work best bet for me. Well the meeting ran past 915 and I was unable to get the Pats very soon and he fell
Looks Nice
asleep I believe because he didn't answer the phone. So I decided I'd stay over here because he's
My Dog-Walking Buddy
probably on couch and I can then do the morning right away.

No comments: