Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sunday, June 14: The real deal

Gave Dean this Phone #
Well I got myself up in time for the 9:30 AM at the clubhouse. I got there early enough to be a greeter
Data Running Out
but almost didn't get a seat at the same time period. Enjoyed reading.  I was going well and then I
OCF Coffee

got a call to meet somebody in the last minute.  I left the meeting about 15 minutes early and I had
23rd Street
somewhere to be at 1 o'clock I decided to rent a car and a miracle of miracles the car is available in Center
Trolley
City and it wasn't really expensive. So I met up with my friend and we walked around Center City
Trolley
to love Park in the men's store called express man and look to close and shot the stuff. Period she
waited for me as I waited in line for the rental car to be available. I then took the car and drove straight up
At Shirt Store
Broad Street to Abington. Old York Road I met my friend at the restaurant and had a cheesesteak. We had a
Shirts to Choose
pretty intense discussion but it was fun. We decided not to go to New hope since it was really humid out and was
Gay Pride Parade
supposed to rain later on in the day. Well after dinner without a goodbye thing then I drove my car back Fairmount
Route 611
. Their assistant Sharon and doing a little bit of moving and putting the first things in her storage unit. She
Where I Met
said it was really helpful on that was nice of her to say that. So both people were very nice and seem to like me.
This is a new and different challenge for me. I then met Larry and others at the Saxby's. We hung out for
Talking a Walk
a while and had to go inside because the rain started. We got pretty wet because it was a torrential downpour.
after work I paid a visit to another friend and then got home and got really lucky and found a spot right cross from the collar. It was a good day

No comments: