Saturday, June 27, 2015

Friday, June 26: June is Good Yet Tiring

Good mornin are you seekers of a better life. It is a human body Friday morning in Philadelphia. I
Early Morning

Fairmount Ave Early
made about half of the sunrise and then went to La Colombe. I don't think I've been there in about
Tear Down
a week and I see that the old gang isn't hanging out there anymore. Only one fellow was there and
Walnut Street
me and him just chatted up about politics and Fox News and Rupert Murdoch. He may dumbing down the
 
media a very profitable enterprise. Well work wasn't too bad I just saw a couple that I seen many times
Big News SCOTUS
before. I would've thought that issue. Next I cleared the rest of my most current work and I'm working
Looming Clouds
on the math call list. I hope to start I think your packet today and ended on a good note. It's 1:53 PM I'm
Getting Lunch
getting lunch when I'm finish work to get to the bank and get the rent check out-of-the-way. Well work
A Band Called ALO
got done and I think I got as much if I could get accomplished. Sharon isn't up for doing moving tonight
Bishops
but but I'm not sure what I'm up for tonight. The clouds have cleared out and it doesn't look like threatening
Service
storms like it did around 2 o'clock. Well I took care of my check writing Sharon and I got on the 48 bus
Sharon @ Bishops
which left me right at the foot of the art museum a pretty interesting stop. I got some pretty cool pictures.
Next to Us
Then I met Sharon at the bishops. We split dinner. I was extremely tired during the time almost wanted
Add caption
to fall sleep right at the table. And then came right home brushed my teeth and crash the mighty crash. I
Phillies are Bad This Year
can't remember the last time I was that tired. Felt like I was going to get a heart attack because of exhaustion.
Livin Large in Fairmount
I slept really hard and then got a phone call from Mimi and Larry and I talked on the phone for little while. I
Sunset
then went back to sleep. I will always remember how tired I was this day. I want to remember the rank
Ready to Move Out
sense of entitlement that surrounds me and just deal with it.

No comments: