Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Monday June 1: Long and Wet


Good morning to you. They started off rainy and extremely humid outside. The float that the humidity
19th and Walnut
will disappear today I believe it's off by about 24 hours. I made it to the sunrise first time since before
La Colombe
I left to California. It was pretty good. It's funny going back to my old schedule. Not sure I'm going to
56th Street EL
group this week but will see. Can't really compare myself with that since today is only Monday. Speaking
Pat and Rocky
of starting the work week I've got 60 some alerts today plus I have a bunch of interviews today.
My Desk on a Long Day

Why didn't have a lot of interviews but I did have a little bit of confusion at work earlier today. Lunch
Heading to Center City
was okay my supervisor order now Chinese is good because I've been a long day today after work.
New Business on 15th??
When I left work at 10 after five is pouring rain outside. I was fortunately able to go under the L tracks
1420 Walnut
and stay somewhat dry. I'm off to my  appointment then we went out for a plan to get through the morning
Caught in the Rain
and get all my morning routine and hygiene done. So I have a list. After the appointment, I walked from the 19th to the beginners. I was very
The 48 Where I Lost My Umbrella
much in doing that thing in a meeting. I then walked out and it was pouring rain outside. Next I want to CVS and brought an umbrella and then
Rain!!
have me someone dry click on 48th and 22nd and Arch. I proceeded to leave the umbrella on the bus and
Morning Prep
when I got home I made money and went right to bed. Exhausted

No comments: