Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday, June 25: Sun, Work and Clouds

Rybread
Well had a fitful sleep last night got up and got up at 5:30 AM and then got up again around 7:45.
Walking to Catch the Bus
I had breakfast kind of made my bed and was running lateThe buses and Uber we're running late.
Finally!!
Uber didn't have a driver  for 9 minutes. By that time to 32 bus came. Then I took the trolley to the L and
Trying to Wake Up
got to work 25 minutes late. Well, on my math Collins game and what least most of them came in. I finally got lunch
Fresh Grocier
around 3:20 PM at the fresh grocer. Yes, I use the Wi-Fi here to download 92 MB
58th Street
update from Facebook. I got myself a banana and vegetable fried rice. I really do need a break because I also forgot to take my morning meds.
Looks Like Rain
Speaking of meds, the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that the
subsidies provided by Obamacare ARE constitutional.
Obamacare lives another day!!! This is great newsπŸ˜€πŸŽ‰ here's
Catching the EL at 56th Street
another article in the Huffington Post for y'all to read. I wanted to share
the Heritage Foundation view of the decision. It's ironic
Rush Hour
 since Obamacare is based off of the heritage foundation proposal created in the 90s.
La Meridian 
It is now 5:20 PM it is starting to rain again. I have to probably blow off group so I can help Sharonwith her 
 moving. I'm awaiting
15th and Arch
the 48 bus and I walked into the place called with Meridian which has the fancy-schmancy bar here
OCF Coffeehouse
and free Wi-Fi. Just when I got comfortable there is a 48 showed up and I had to move on.
I'm now at the OCS  coffeehouse. I'm going to update the wagon ride home and help out with Sharon stuff. Apparently they did a lot of work during the day. So I'm gonna go by myself to the storage unit well it's raining and bring in the load she has ready for me. Well I managed to get everything in the car including this large mirror and the chair. They actually went in pretty easily which was a nice surprise. I wheeled in the small stuff first and then the chair in the mirror fit nice and snug together. Nothing dropped or spilled this time around!πŸ˜‹

No comments: