Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday, June 22: My Day Working, Errands and Dog Walking 6:33Pm

Sunrise @ 49th and Chancellor Streets
Well after sleeping over at 49th and Chancellor once again, I then got up at a bit of sweat and took a
Taking a Walk
very quick shower and then walked the puppy around the block 49th and 50th St. The heat and humidity
Add caption
has not permeated the surroundings as of this morning. I took 21 down and grab a big thing of OJ and two
20th and Walnut Streets
bananas for my nutritious breakfast. I was really thirsty. I then went to Saxby's and got myself a coffee
My Window View at 7am
and I'm just mellowing out at around 6:50 AM. It's actually nice this time of morning. Get this, my new expensive glass I brought for my
Crossing 20th
phone it's pretty bogus. First off the sensitivity of my touch screen is gone away on certain areas the phone and then I discovered I already put a crack in it. So I'm going back to springboard media need to getting a new screen cover for my phone. Well the meeting went very well I can really relate to the story. Right
Cutie pies!!
now it's 8:32 AM and traffic is a lot more dense I'm going on Walnut Street. I'm supposed to do thanks
A World of Privilege 
and packets all day and not answer the phone. I need to stick with that today. Tomorrow I've got 15 people coming in and I've got to get this done today. So glad I took that quik shower today. Ah Summer in the city
Lots of Construction Downtown
where its humid, hot and pretty!! Why did my function work today but I only got two packets done but I did
Riding the EL to Work
clear out a lot of BS in my list. Now after 10 have a glass the template glass cover for my phone and then
Peter & I Using WiFI
meet you and to move shit around to the self storage. Well I want to springboard media and they quickly
13th Street
refunded my money back to my card for the cracked tempered glass that I bought yesterday. I now I'm at
Cool Building in Center City
the AT&T store next in line behind Monique be. So I am going to take advantage of the Wi-Fi in here.
Going in the AT&T Store
I hope they can put it on right between the lines so I can use my phone with the efficiency like I've done before.

No comments: