Saturday, June 13, 2015

Friday, June 12: Hot! Oh Yeh

Good morning fellows I'm Friday. It is really warm out here I forgot to set the alarm and woke up at 8:30
Hot!!
and then it's going need 15 be good morning fellow Friday. It's really warm out here I forgot to set the alarm
Nova SS
and woke up at 8:30 and then it's going to be 15 minutes late for my 845 appointment. I was very lucky
Getting Breakfast Downtown
to  catch the 48 as it was driving up to 24th and Fairmount. I got to work it was okay his work and be.
My Desk
At the end I got caught up doing somebody else's work and little bit bad but not bad. Course
My Office
I'm running late to the graduation party with his art sick and I'm going in the media by 6:18 PM
Going to Media After Work
assuming it probably was going to leave @ 5:35 which is two minutes ago. I'm trying to not have a bad
attitude for being late and then running to a family function but it's hard when the train leaves almost
10 minutes late. Well let's see if I can bring up and Uber to get me to the silly gulf club. Josue don't
have to do all that somebody will pick me up. I'm now trying to attend to listen to my earphones and Mike
should fix grab me to remove the hot black tightness inside me. Well my mom is going to pick me up
even though I'm going to be at least 20 minutes late because the trolley is just running slower than slow. I think
I'm going to take a nap. Well I did arrive at Providence Road station. My mother did pick me up right
on time and I arrived there on time. We got there and they had free buffet table for food. One with the
pasta table one was a double table and one was a cookie table. If you have Lydia's friends were there
along with their dance teachers. My brothers Dave and Mike were there. Mike was with Anna because
Mary was up in Maine but they parting with her sister. It was pretty fun actually. The time went by really fast.
Kate been dropped me off at the Providence Road station and I decided to catch a Uber.
I just wanted to get home quickly and I did an hour earlier than normal. I then pop the fuse by turning
on the AC but eventually to slide down and went to sleep. While I was half asleep I got a series of
nice photos on my text messages. And set the weekend begins

No comments: