Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Tuesday, June 2: Sleep Work and Resignation

Well after getting a decent nights sleep I decided not to go to crack it on sunrise. I think I really needed my rest. Well I went to work after getting a coffee
Rybread
at the library. That was pretty good. I think a lot about to work
Just in Time
and that really helped me out to be able to just go to work and have enough sleep. The rain has stopped
Commuting on the 48
so I left the umbrella at home and didn't get wet at all the misty drizzle. Network guy plowed through
19th and Market
some of my work. They feel better working when I didn't have exhaustion as my friend. The one
Cool Mural Near Work
funky part of the day was discussing the big day. At this point that it's not in my interest in anyway to rush
Parking Lot at Work
. Situation in my life does not demand or need to add that. I caught the bus directly to Fairmount
My Forturne??
while on the phone. I decided to go to the fair amount clubhouse. And went to) and went to the OCF
Divorce??
coffeehouse to grab an iced coffee. The drizzle still goes on. I went to the meeting and I just really really tired.
OCF
I'm going to head home after logging in and just rest up. I suppose

No comments: