Saturday, June 20, 2015

Friday, June 19: Summer Cold & Mike's 50th

 Greetings all you worriers of life. It is Friday and it's a hot one out there. I am fighting off a nice little

The Back Porch
head cold. I have work to do at work and then I'm going to my brother Mike's birthday party. Course
The 48
I had to blow off the sunrise since it was too early for me considering health stuff but my head was Way to
19th Street
clog up to deal with anything until I got up. It is now 12:03 PM on my trip to test now it's time to walk the dog.
Add caption
The decongestion I have Sharon is working pretty well at this moment I just got to keep drinking liquids
Exit from Work
by the.    score. Today is the Elmwood cook out. The grill is outside in the back parking lot it looks like
Barbicue at Work
the burgers and drink up as I left the office. Well I caught the bus pretty quickly going to the pet sitting job.
52nd Street
The keys are very new and somewhat rough on the doors. When I got there and walk the dog and then
My Dog for the Next 4 days
at the bus back. Dog food and Peed and I fed her. Well I got back to work and we laughed about riding up
thank you packets and I laugh I didn't do any today. So I'm gonna make up with the write up for him just
Looming Clouds
to get people off my back. They've actually been very patient with me. After work I went downtown
Add caption
to pick up my glasses. I got two pairs and right now they're taking a little bit to get used to. I have to meet
The Media Trolley is a Bus
Chris so he could drop a piece of luggage off for our trip to Atlanta. With the AA convention. I still
A Long Ride
have to walk that dog so I think I'll call Chris and Jeff meeting in West Philly and carry the luggage with me
A Fellow Passinger
back to town out. I am so glad I thought of that m idea. The bus ride from 6 to 8 feet to be with the miserable.
Media
The media and Sharon Hill Drive or place by buses during some kind of renovation going on at 69th St. terminal.
S. Orange St Where I lived in 1985
I stayed till about 10:00 PM and that he would like to not be driving to the media probably I mean the meeting
Wes and Lisa
computer today. I'm going to meet Chris there he's going to give me the bag and then he could drive
me to the dog walking job. That will save me a nice chunk of time. I'm on the train now it's 10:19 PM
One of the Twins and Dave
I like out the media training time but then I fell asleep and woke up at temple. Chris turned around and left but
Mike and the Other Twin
I caught him and he's going to pick me up and drop me off at 49th St. to walk this dog it's now 11:18 PM. Well, I fell asleep and I ended up in Temple station. I frustrated Chris but we did meet up and I got his bag. He drove me to 49th and Chancellor Streets. I walked the dog and crashed there overnight.

No comments: