Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday June 24th: A Cooling Off☕️

Well I got up around 7 AM and decided I'm not gonna go to sunrise I was just gonna chill out. I first sat outside the pizzeria where I get food and the Wi-FI. Next, I got a coffee & yogurt at Ryebread and used their Wi-Fi
7:15 AM Grabbing Wi-Fi
It was very pleasant like this morning's weather. Speaking of Wi-Fi, I got a notice that I went over t my
Chillin Here
Data limit for the second time I don't 11:07 PM in less than an hour before I was going to get my new
Rybread
set of data. I will certainly be calling AT&T about that.  This morning is a lot nicer than it has been for the last 4
Early Morning Pit Stop
days with that oppressive heat. I was looking up stories about the Confederate flag and I found this picture of Jimmy Carter sitting in front of a confederate flag from the 70s. It was a bit of a shock to me. Well after the non-progress made on moving stuff to the self storage, I decided that I would not be making a visit to a friend
Add caption
two hours away on Friday. It's going to be either Sunday Monday or two weeks it from now July 10th. I also
Time to Go!
have a mass calling day. Okay wasn't mask all day that's tomorrow the 25th. Work was okay I going to do some my alerts and was reminded I have a 7:30 PM doctors
Add caption
appointment talk to a nice waitress and then got AT&T to take off for 15 bucks they charge me at 11
My Desk
o'clock at night. This is another story about the Confederacy and the Confederate flag. 
Much Better!!
Since Governor Haley of South Carolina up for the flight being taken down by the Republicans have started to fall in line. This is definitely a plus and hopefully
Leaving Work w Peter
a step forward. Well back home, Sharon
has really needed some help so
Catching the 48
I came back home via the bus. Sharon with that little beach with her niece and nephew so I had to
wait a half hour for that the complete. Finally,  we moved one set of stuff to the the self storage. I then took
Add caption
over straight from the self storage place so I could get to my appointment at 7:45 PM I was only about
Sunset in Center City
15 minutes late thank goodness. After that, I came home after I went to the store and got some
Add caption
stuff for both  of us. It was time to go to bed after all that. It was nice to be cooled off

No comments: