Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday, June 23: Oppressive Heat, Storm and Glorious Aftermath

24th Street
Good morning my friends. I slept in my own place by mid June day. Vase with me really hot and humid
Last Days
with severe thunderstorms heading our way. Mary has no AC in his condo. They they
Yay! The 48
have to pay for their own heat pump units in the condo. There's something about the condo living
Last Day of Cycle
that going to work for me. Well I got up for the sunrise and with a little bit late but is simple message and
Hot Summer in the City
I liked it. Today, unlike yesterday I had a lot of people coming in @ at work. I'm now to Saxby's using
the Wi-Fi thing I am literally at the point where I'm going to be charged a second $15 fee. I have to be in airplane mode anytime I'm not
The Steps
in a Wi-Fi hotspot. I think I have learned something so that I will have data left over and I do not
Add caption
have to be a miser. Well, I have a trip to see a woman that is 2 hr away. Should be interesting for sure.
Blogging in the Morning
While I was sitting here at Saxbys, I read how Obamacare doesn't have really good dental coverage

That's the norm I work for a
government agency and my dental plan is okay at best with this thousand dollar limit. So I know how
49th Street
dentistry is treated substandard as compared to mental health and physical health.
15th Street EL Stop
Well work wasn't quite the crazy running around  kind of day because six or seven people didn't show
up for their appointments today. It's 548 I'm at the Starbucks at 15th St. after my med check. That went okay.
It Finally Opens Today
It looks like it's about to rain in next half hour or so but right now it's still hot as hell. It's 91° right now.
1420 Walnut
So I'm going to do some walking a little bit here and then finish off the blogging a pizza place. I really
don't want to get caught in the rain and be late for Sharon again. Well it's 553 I better get a move on here.
This is at 5:45Pm
Hopefully the rain will hold off till I get on the bus. Well I got out of Starbucks little before six and the weather
Quite a Storm
was kind of rifle so I ran the first near Dunkin' Donuts and then I hit got there for shelter and then I
Riding the Cab
decided to take a cab and that was a good decision. There's actually a tornado warning at one point in
Severe Weather
Camden and Chester County.  Now 6:28 PM and the rain has seem to have calmed down a little bit.
Entrence to Pizza Place
Apparently the storm blew through the Midwest and arrived to drop tornadoes like crazy. Why arrived
at Luigi's pizza Fresca and I got on the cab and finish more the closer to finishing my blog and drinking my
Add caption
coffee I think I can love you. And I just heard on the news at 6:54PM that Dick Van Patten died . He is famous
Post-storm Beauty
for that 70 show called, "family". Yes the stars of the 70s.
After the storm lifted I help Sharon move stuff to the self storage place.
Self-Storage was HOT!!
I got really hot moving the stuff in the storage unit. It must've been 110° inside that storage place. After
Sharon Met Nice People
that rough experience Sharon I spent an hour and a half eating and I drink Itana water. I got a couple
The Glory After the Storm
good pictures of the sky after the storm. The sky was a pretty intense orange. It was beautiful that yet it
looks like Armageddon at the same     time. Well after that scrumptious dinner at little Pete's came back home and went right to sleep
Butters Greats US
after thinking I lost my backpack.

No comments: